Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Got y'all down.

60ml left

late spring cleaning

View media item 2468732
Trying to get rid of anything outta there [emoji]128064[/emoji]?

I've sold a lot of unwanted decants on here before, but i gotta say, I'm pretty content right now. I've slacked off on spraying up every day so there's a bunch I have sniffed, tested, or fully worn. My homie came through with bottles a few weeks ago and I think i got 11 decants off him alone of juice I never smelled.

The worst part is that these evaporate like a mofo, 5ml and smaller decants just don't stand a chance over the years.

anyway to make VIW last longer ? recommend me a great juice that has longevity in the florida heat, it would be my daily driver.

Once I get my bag right I'm gonna invest in some high dollar exclusive colognes. I can only imagine what the best of the best smell like.

jesus Bal D'Afrique is ridiculous :pimp: . how do y'all feel about bergamote 22? i've been thinkin about pullin the trigger. read a lot of reviews saying its longevity is lacking.

Last edited:
jesus Bal D'Afrique is ridiculous
pimp.gif
. how do y'all feel about bergamote 22? i've been thinkin about pullin the trigger. read a lot of reviews saying its longevity is lacking.
bergamote 22 is great stuff imo

I know this may be a longshot but do any of you NT homies have a empty creed bottle that you wouldn't mind sparing a cap for? I have a bottle that the cap somehow fell and cracked in half. It's a bottle of Aventus that's basically just been cap less for the last month or so. I'm not sure if it's doing major damage to the juice to have it capless but I know there's a lot of tester bottles that come without caps. It would be much appreciated and I would cover the shipping costs obviously.

This Byredo Mojave Ghost though.

Im not a huge cologne dude, I just use Tom Ford Noir Extreme and Bal D'Afrique in my rotation.

How do you describe the notes for the Ghost?

Back
Top Bottom