Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

So i bought the Angel Men Pure Malt cologne this morning. This thing smells wonderful. It's def a bit strong though, and I could see why it could give someone a headache.

Gotta keep it to 1 tiny body spray tops, no where near the neck :lol:

Nah. Pure Malt is pretty versatile. Perfect for nights out with your chick or to a bar/lounge. Pure Havane on the other hand is more of a winter friendly scent.

Smelled Pacific Rock Moss last week, has a ton of hype.
Reminds me of Mancera Black Line, after BL is on for like 2 hrs. Nice, but not worth the hype at all.

Funny you say that I've been looking for a deal on Virgin Island Water. Heard the longevity ain't all that but the scent is amazing.

Need more of that Uden, it's the juice of the gods and in my opinion is up there with Aventus

I do Creed irish tweed (i think thats what its called) for the fall/winter, and Aventus for the spring/summer.

I try to use everyday regardless of fit or agenda to kind of had the scent be one with me... does that make sense?

I do Creed irish tweed (i think thats what its called) for the fall/winter, and Aventus for the spring/summer.

I try to use everyday regardless of fit or agenda to kind of had the scent be one with me... does that make sense?

That makes plenty of scents.

200.gif

I haven't bought cologne for spring/summer in awhile. I'm looking at Valentino Uomo Aqua. Anyone have any feedback on it? Heard it's longevity is bad.

Haven’t bought new cologne in a while. Bought Aventus, but realized I’d never wear it and the price is insnane. And went on a date with a girl with it and she didn’t even notice. So I returned it. Got Jo Malone wood sage and sea salt. Works much better with my skin and only $65.

Next will be Tom Ford Oud Wood.

Back
Top Bottom