Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Congrats WrightOne86!
My wife and I are hoping for a baby girl eventually.... got 3 boys running around the house
She's reading all the Chinese calendar stuff on when to make a girl.... different diet, different positions (for real).
Laughing at all the posts about BM and Asian women. My wife just pumped into bottles... that way she can also monitor how much the baby drank.

I kind of mimic what Wayniac posted .... as long as my boys grow up to be decent, honest men that are also good dads/husbands, I'd consider that job done.

Man who you tellin, lol

The wife said she knew it was a boy because I always get my way first,  haha.

The crazy thing is, on her side between Feb this year and us in July, there are 5 babies being born and they are all boys. They about to tear up some stuff in a couple years when they get older, haha

I know we will end up with at least 2 kids though. If it was a girl, I would want to try again for the boy, and I know she wanted a girl, so we will end up trying again eventually.

She just better hope she didn't get her father's genes. Her dad's side was all boys (5) and her mom's side was all girls (6). Her sister had a girl 5 years ago and now she is having a boy 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, my family is MAJORITY boys.
We now have 3 young boys.
So the odds are kind of against us for a girl.
Those books have crazy variables on how to end up with a baby girl. I bet your wife will be getting those in a few years. Hahah
So this is your first kid? That's awesome man. Little boys are a blast.

Yeah, my family is MAJORITY boys.
We now have 3 young boys.
So the odds are kind of against us for a girl.
Those books have crazy variables on how to end up with a baby girl. I bet your wife will be getting those in a few years. Hahah
So this is your first kid? That's awesome man. Little boys are a blast.
Yea this is the first one.

When she first found out about this one, she told me that she saw the Chinese calendar and it said that July was supposed to be a girl...so much for that theory with her 
laugh.gif

When the doctors said we were having a boy it felt like I won the lottery lol.
You already know it man

Y'all ain't lying.. When people and my girl always asked what I wanted I said I didn't care.. But deep down inside I knew damb well I wanted a boy :lol:

When the ultrasound lady said boy

mexican-soccer-coach-1.gif

When people and my girl always asked what I wanted I said I didn't care

me: "so long as the baby is healthy, it doesn't matter"
me in my head: dear lord i rarely come to you but i am on my knees right now lord, begging you for a baby boy. please oh lord i'll stop trolling online, i'll eat my vegetables, i'll help old ladies cross the street....just gimme a damn boy lord. PLEASE!

I always have kids spending the night at our house. My wife & I have 5 god kids & between them or my son's best friend, one or 2 kids are always spending the weekend at our house. Makes for a good time. The added benefit is they entertain themselves so my wife & I get to do our thing...

Yeah, my daughter's cousin and BFF always at the house. I swear I have 3 kids. lol

It's actually fun and they keep each other busy until they someone become a diva.  

Poor Pepper (the dog) had to go into hiding lol...

Congrats moeblack21 moeblack21 ! Make sure you & the mother get rest when you can... Take naps when the baby sleeps if you can. Resist the urge to do stuff while she sleeps. Being well rested will do wonders for you & the mother...

my little man just turned one also. i rarely buy shoes/clothes for myself nowadays, mostly buy stuff for him. to my dismay, he prefers lebrons over air maxes or air force ones :lol:
we hold up shoes and let him pick.

Lol the same here. My son is 8. All he wants is lebrons. Probably got every other color that releases.

Back
Top Bottom