Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Crazy to think I haven't bought myself a pair of shoes in about a year ... Every dollar I spend on footwear is for my son ...

Got him his first pairs of new balances and timbs this weekend, $143 for both

333222C8-AFFA-4D78-B937-1C4806B398E2.jpeg
1D240015-F7DC-4A5C-A2C4-46A07B804492.jpeg
6DC1061D-B9F9-4287-91D1-95069461BA74.jpeg

Made my family official a few weeks ago.

I'm nervous y'all..My son's soccer team plays in the semifinal of a 16 team tournament on Saturday..If we win (I'm an asst. coach) then we play for the title on Sunday..His team went undefeated this season..Which, for him, is an awesome feeling..This is the 6th season of sports he's participated in and the first year he's been on a team with a winning record (2-baseball, 1-basketball, and 3-soccer)..He's calm as hell and I'm a total wreck on the inside..

i've actually been losing sleep because my son starts testing for schools next week. i really don't want to put any pressure on him and whatever he scores will be fine but the anxiety is killing me. please don't let me become this dad..
14.jpg

i've actually been losing sleep because my son starts testing for schools next week. i really don't want to put any pressure on him and whatever he scores will be fine but the anxiety is killing me. please don't let me become this dad..
14.jpg
its hard, my daughters 5 and i dont know whether i should be pushing her just yet. dont want her to hate school work and learning because she genuinely likes it but when she finishes all this super easy hw i dunno. half the time i give her little lessons beyond what the assignment is but i also like the idea of her being confident in everything she does and feeling smart . maybe im muddling things?? who knows ya live n ya learn

Might be having my baby tomorrow! Went to the DR today and the gf has high blood pressure for the third straight week so he is sending her to the hospital to get some blood work done and if they admit here they are inducing tomorrow. She has all the signs for pre-eclampsia so there is a good shot that the baby is here sometime tomorrow.

thought this was interesting...this is love from the mothers but you guys get the idea...

These two brains both belong to three-year-olds, so why is one so much bigger?

e0249d2ff5651fc6af0f2641258ade16

he primary cause of the extraordinary difference between the brains of these two three-year-old children is the way they were treated by their mothers. The child with the much more fully developed brain was cherished by its mother, who was constantly and fully responsive to her baby.

Professor Allan Schore, of UCLA, who has surveyed the scientific literature and has made significant contributions to it, stresses that the growth of brain cells is a “consequence of an infant’s interaction with the main caregiver [usually the mother]”.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-brains-both-belong-three-120608571.html

Might be having my baby tomorrow! Went to the DR today and the gf has high blood pressure for the third straight week so he is sending her to the hospital to get some blood work done and if they admit here they are inducing tomorrow. She has all the signs for pre-eclampsia so there is a good shot that the baby is here sometime tomorrow.
that’s what my wife had. they induced and my son was born. good luck bro!

that’s what my wife had. they induced and my son was born. good luck bro!

They sent her home! Didn't find any proteins in the liver so they sent her on her way. Told her to do some more walking so it can naturally induce labor and just be patient.

I'm so tired of pickin' my girls up from daycare and they got food and boogers all on they face. I didn't want to be one of those parents who starts goin off about they kids but I shouldn't get off work and have to clean them up when I pick them up

95902AFA-67A3-4259-AFC2-F7E42386850D.jpeg
3D1734B7-7E8A-4AF1-876E-B91819BFB970.jpeg
His mom called me last night that he needed to take a pumpkin to school I was heated since I had my boy all weekend and she didn’t even bring it up when I dropped him off it was last min I think I did ok, I need some help his costume is way to long trying to find a way to cuff it up and it stay in place lol

Back
Top Bottom