Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Well the DR gave us our deadline. If the baby doesn't come between now and the 9th they'll induce on the 9th. She's dilated 2cm so hopefully she has it before next Thursday bc she doesn't wanna induce
Bruh make her eat that real spicy Thai food. I'm telling you, you'll be changing tar black poopy diapers in no time

Bruh make her eat that real spicy Thai food. I'm telling you, you'll be changing tar black poopy diapers in no time

She had some thai food on sunday and nothing :lol:

She has eaten all that foods that induce labor and nothing. Nov 4th is the due date so all is well just playing the waiting game.

yeah I've always heard no haircuts before a year old too....

where'd that come from anyway ?

Old wives tale

She had some thai food on sunday and nothing :lol:

She has eaten all that foods that induce labor and nothing. Nov 4th is the due date so all is well just playing the waiting game.

Y’all just gotta get it in one last time. When my wife was due we got it in and then drove to the mall about 15 mins away to get some stuff last minute and just walk around. The literal second she stepped out of the car her water broke. :lol:

my wife's belly has grown to the point that it's very obvious that there's a baby in there :D

I always like to wrap my arms around her and feel her belly with my hands when it's like that :nthat:

this pregnancy feels like it's going by so much faster than the others

I think my son was about a year when we first cut his hair. Those first couple of times where bad. He was not having it. Now he is a pro.

My daughter is 1.5 years old and i don't think we will cut hers for a while.

Welp, my daughter at that stage of thrning over in her crib... She turns over while she sleeping then cant turn back over to her back, so she cries :smh:

no hair cut until at least 1 year was a thing with my filipino fam.

honestly my son is 1 now but doubt he will cooperate even if we want him to get a hair cut now. so we gonna wait a lil bit but he has A LOT of hair so dont know for how much long. we always gotta tie it up in a man bun lol

If I had an infant boy I wouldn't cut his hair at one unless it's patchy.

I know my wife said when the girls get older she'll be cutting their ends but that's waaaay down the line

Son's first haircut was actually around 2. Should have in reality been done closer to 18 mo's, but it wasn't super long on the top yet and a bit long on the sides. He has some interesting hair to say the least

My little guy turned 2 months yesterday. How long did you guys wait before you gave your baby a hair cut? His hair is growing like crazy!
Carter.jpg

I gave him his first haircut at 6 weeks, then every 3-4 weeks after that.

Shout out to all the Dads...Even though you don't get recognize except for on Father's Day.

Keep doing what you're supposed to do, and they will eventually see.

I'm a prime example, you don't have to stay in a relationship to be great parents.

Shout out to my princess' mother...She finally see me for what I am..(Just posted today)

IMG_3234 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Man it’s great to see that bro. Got some friends who’s BM sole purpose is to make the dads life miserable. They don’t see how it affects the kid but as long as they mess with the dad they’re happy. Super backwards thinking but oh well.

Do any of you guys feel like you don't get respect from woman when it's just you and your children? For example Everytime I take my daughter to the doctor by myself the woman doctors talk down to me like I don't know what I'm doing. Or when me and my wife go together they don't even acknowledge me. Having a girl I would prefer a female doctor but I'm pretty much done with dealing with their sexism

Shout out to all the Dads...Even though you don't get recognize except for on Father's Day.

Keep doing what you're supposed to do, and they will eventually see.

I'm a prime example, you don't have to stay in a relationship to be great parents.

Shout out to my princess' mother...She finally see me for what I am..(Just posted today)

IMG_3234 (2).JPG
Wish my BM would finally grow up & act this way.

Do any of you guys feel like you don't get respect from woman when it's just you and your children? For example Everytime I take my daughter to the doctor by myself the woman doctors talk down to me like I don't know what I'm doing. Or when me and my wife go together they don't even acknowledge me. Having a girl I would prefer a female doctor but I'm pretty much done with dealing with their sexism

I think it really depends on the woman you’re dealing with and the way you carry yourself. A lot of times I end up being the one who takes the kids to the Dr and haven’t experienced the kind of sexism you refer to, but even if I did I probably wouldn’t trip on it. They’re probably just more used to dealing with mothers.

It happens. Society doesn't think fathers exist in some cases let alone are responsible enough to have their kids by themselves or be the ones "in charge" with both parents are present.
Hate when people ask me if I'm on daddy duty or baby sitting my kids. Ish irks me. How Imma babysit my own damn children?

Back
Top Bottom