Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

I know y’all have encountered the lack of changing tables in men’s rooms sometimes. :lol:
DAWG
I'm glad we practically done with diapers. Used to hate going to a mens room and there's no changing table and there's either a just a sink counter or you gotta hit up a stall and change em in ya lap.

Right now I hate practically every bathroom outside of residents. They all stink and are filthy. Hate takin' my daughter to restrooms out here. Had to go while we were at a park one day and all that was there was a port-a-potty and never again bruh. We gon start takin' our lil potty everywhere

DAWG
I'm glad we practically done with diapers. Used to hate going to a mens room and there's no changing table and there's either a just a sink counter or you gotta hit up a stall and change em in ya lap.

Right now I hate practically every bathroom outside of residents. They all stink and are filthy. Hate takin' my daughter to restrooms out here. Had to go while we were at a park one day and all that was there was a port-a-potty and never again bruh. We gon start takin' our lil potty everywhere

You aint lyin... these savages have no shame. Public restrooms are the worst!

I’m glad we’re about done with diapers as well. ****, can’t imagine how you fellas with daughters deal with it. :smh: We got a mini urinal at home for the mini me. He loves it. :lol: Excuse the dirty floor. Bath toys everywhere smh

93BE55B0-BE28-4F74-97BF-D5BE128C7ECE.jpeg

I seen those on FB. Almost wish we had a lil boy cause I woulda gotten two. One for me one for he

I have mixed feelings about the thought of teaching my son to pee in a little urinal at home. I remember how messy it was teaching him to pee standing up at first, but yeah it's a necessary skill.

People dont use cheerios in the toilets for the kids to aim at anymore?

I never did that because I didn't want my son to be thrown off when it was time to go at school and there's no cheerio in there. I just told him to aim for the hole in the center of the toilet.

I’m at that teaching him how to wipe properly phase. A lot tougher than teaching him how to pee standing up.

My little guy turned 2 months yesterday. How long did you guys wait before you gave your baby a hair cut? His hair is growing like crazy!
Carter.jpg

My son has long hair like that. Can’t wait to see what happens when he’s a year old. We have no intention of cutting it. However my dad threatens him all the time lol

It sucks when he’s mistaken for a girl though :frown:

I know y’all have encountered the lack of changing tables in men’s rooms sometimes. :lol:
I just use the woman's bathroom. I have a female make sure the coast is clear and stake out. After walking a JFK terminal for a half hour looking for a male bathroom with a changing table I vowed never again.

Shout out to all the Dads...Even though you don't get recognize except for on Father's Day.

Keep doing what you're supposed to do, and they will eventually see.

I'm a prime example, you don't have to stay in a relationship to be great parents.

Shout out to my princess' mother...She finally see me for what I am..(Just posted today)

IMG_3234 (2).JPG
Yall should find a way to make this go viral, or do a joint YT channel or some ****. I'm still in that miserable because I can't break up because I know how that's going to end for me phase.

Do any of you guys feel like you don't get respect from woman when it's just you and your children? For example Everytime I take my daughter to the doctor by myself the woman doctors talk down to me like I don't know what I'm doing. Or when me and my wife go together they don't even acknowledge me. Having a girl I would prefer a female doctor but I'm pretty much done with dealing with their sexism

I pretty much don't get acknowledged anywhere we go. The focus is ALWAYS on mommy and child. I thought it would end after a few months of having our first daughter, NOPE, 2.5 years later, we go to the grocery store, mall, doctors, play dates, and I'm still invisible. People only praise her for doing such a great job on her FB/social media posts.

For real, for real, fathers are mad underappreciated. A lot of us (maybe just me) do everything short of pushing the baby out and breast feeding. Even when my moms come thru she's like "Girl you know your job isn't just breast feeding, right?" I'm like, mum, you feel me? Maybe we're just stuck in the old school train of thought and I shouldn't have knocked up a millennial.

And here I am, doing all over again, 11 days in.

Yall should find a way to make this go viral, or do a joint YT channel or some ****. I'm still in that miserable because I can't break up because I know how that's going to end for me phase.

Youre only hurting yourself, and your seed more importantly. If u aint rocking with babymama, then dead it now.

Back
Top Bottom