Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Son 15 now. Showed me these ugly tight bleach with holes jeans to purchase. **** that. Got him some fitted Levis

lol I wonder how long before he bleaches em and tears em "accidentally"

My son has eczema on his face and the back of his neck :frown:

He isn't itchy tho and doesn't seem uncomfortable so that is a plus.

Def make sure he keeps his skin moisturized. My daughter has eczema and it flares up every now and again and it will flake and get itchy if not kept greased up

Snowed in central texas for the 1st time in 13 years
Got to see it with my young kings

24879867_10100637696264555_1180567706071723551_o.jpg

for the kids with eczema make sure to use cream instead of lotion. The creams like cetaphil/eucerin is thicker than lotion and will keep their skin more moisturized. Make sure to do it right after baths, ironically baths dry out their skin.
100% FACTS
Eucerine expensive but it's the goods (and I've tried everything)
whats all dads stance on bullying? How have you taught your kids how to deal with situations?
I been teaching my 3yr old boxing. Along with that, we talk about self control, discipline, and protecting himself. He'll be aight.

Last edited:
for the kids with eczema make sure to use cream instead of lotion. The creams like cetaphil/eucerin is thicker than lotion and will keep their skin more moisturized. Make sure to do it right after baths, ironically baths dry out their skin.

100% we got our daughter on a prescription cream.

whats all dads stance on bullying? How have you taught your kids how to deal with situations?

Well I gotta make sure my 3 yr old doesn't bully and muscle my 1 yr old so we enforcing the not being mean thing. On the victim side not much comes to mind for this age.

My 11 year old has felt it a couple of times and we've talked about verbal bullying can be conquered by a solid self esteem. Told him folks can call me whatever they want but since I know what I am none of it will bother me. But he's taken boxing before so I think if it got physical he could handle himself.

Overall my thoughts are 3 fold:
1. Tell the person to stop
2. Tell the Teacher
3. Handle it yourself

I was a teacher for a few years so that has skewed my view of the old fashioned "Knock them out" first.

The thought of being gpa before 40 is mind blowing.

To really think about it, 10 years from now I'd be 38 and my son will be 21-22 and it's not too uncommon now so next decade could get worse. Ish is scary

And I'll be starting tonight to try about 5-10 minutes of having my 3 yr old trace letters and numbers getting her ready to learn to write her name. No official goal but I'd like her to be able to sign a Valentine's Day card

Daughters has the stomach flu. Sucks when your kid is hurting and can’t even tell you what’s up. Throw up was everywhere. Slept about 1 1/2 hours Sunday night. She’s good now though just been keeping her hydrated.

Word stuff is going around.

Wife had a cold, now back to back sick with something else...Bronchitis maybe?

Son def caught her first cold, runny nose and all that coughing but at two, he doesn't quite get it yet. So far I'm in the clear...

Daughter has bad excezma too. We're currently putting on some aloe vera lotion and it's working well. Just have to get her to stop scratching at night.

What ya getting the little ones for Christmas?
She's into LOL dolls so I'm thinking of getting her this huge pack with 10 in it.
I was thinking a Polaroid camera.
she hinted she wanted a "baby go bye bye"
I'm not sure what Ima get yet.

Back
Top Bottom