Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

I really dslike when parents of single kids dont check that got damb kids

Went over to my oldest kids friend house for brumch all the parents are in the room ,jimbo come up to me and says his friend isnt sharing his game. I go in and ask him to share becuase they are friends. Leave the room this kid gets physical. So i pull my kid out of the room and give him his tablet to play wit....this kid tries to forcefully take from him.
The kids mom didnt say ish

I did and got looked at jacked

I told jimbo protect yourself.

Where my dads at!?!? I feel like I’m the only one in this thread :lol:

lol Imma post some pics of my kids when I get off

They be on a mental vacation thinkin' everything sweet. I'm the same way man, I prob woulda just took mine and went home. Ain't got time to police and teach somebody else's child the basics

They be on a mental vacation thinkin' everything sweet. I'm the same way man, I prob woulda just took mine and went home. Ain't got time to police and teach somebody else's child the basics

Really thought about doing it bit i figured the parent would say something as well but didnt until my kid started fighting back.

My grandparents us3d to teach that words cant hurt but when the get physical defend yourself

Really thought about doing it bit i figured the parent would say something as well but didnt until my kid started fighting back.

My grandparents us3d to teach that words cant hurt but when the get physical defend yourself

I'm the same bruh. My wife is the other way, she like the fight back off rip approach. Because I was a teacher I've seen that most of them incidents can be solved with conversation or telling the teacher but if that ain't workin' protect yourself.
Parent can't handle their kid prior to things gettin' physical it's gon be one of the last times we go up over there

Yeah I check up on Pelly all the time.

She’s 12, and still protective of her. Kids or Adults knows not to say or do anything out of line with my child.

Yesterday, I had that prep talk with my daughter about my past so that she can understand that I’m the most open-minded person she can have a convo with. I’ve done it and seen it all, hell I invented the stuff these kids think they’re going to get away with. I’m a 2 time felon but people change and can be good.

She couldn’t believe half the stuff I told her. Sometimes you have to give them the truth, they look at parents being so perfect because we want so much from them. Teach them you’re human, too. Apology and admit to them when you’re wrong.

Kids feel pressured not only at school and their grades but being viewed a certain way by their parents. Talk to them. Be honest. Nobody is perfect. We all made mistakes.

I rather her to ask me before trying or doing anything dumb.

Like I told her, I won’t judge you or get upset or tell you who and who you cannot hang out with. I will tell you as a parent the outcome.

She better not do something and didn’t talk to me about it, then I find out. Now that’s when I will be upset. :lol:

My reminder to her: Your happiness is a choice. Your attitude is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Change is a choice. Whatever choice you decide, makes you. Choose wisely.

/parenting

I'm the same bruh. My wife is the other way, she like the fight back off rip approach. Because I was a teacher I've seen that most of them incidents can be solved with conversation or telling the teacher but if that ain't workin' protect yourself.
Parent can't handle their kid prior to things gettin' physical it's gon be one of the last times we go up over there

Excatly my boy was feeling bad because in his eyes he followed the rule
Tell them to stop
Get away
Same ish he friend is taught at school

It hard teaching right when oher folks just let the kids go ape ish

I was at my almost-4-year-old sons christmas performance last friday. My son is a bit handsy, but in a playful way. He was playing with a kid in his class before the performance, and all of a sudden, the other kid pushes Diego super hard from behind. Diego turns around, and was making his way to the kid when the teacher who saw it all jumped in and had a talk with both of them. Not sure what was said, but Diego told the kid "I don't like that" in a stern voice. When the push happened, i said out loud "damn, who's kid is that?" Turns out the parents of that kid were right in front of me and for sure heard me.

My first thought is to tell him to eff that kid up, but we have been working on using our words instead of actions a lot lately. He's stronger than a lot of the kids in his class, and we've had several incident reports were he has gotten really physical with them, due to various reasons. I just don't want him turning into a bully.

My daughter has spent every Christmas with me since she was born.
This year she said she wanted to go with her mom. I don't know how to take it :frown:

My daughter has spent every Christmas with me since she was born.
This year she said she wanted to go with her mom. I don't know how to take it :frown:

Split the time. My birthday is on the 25th, I usually get her in the morning, then she leaves at 11am.

It’s okay, daughters need their moms too.

my boy (4 years old) wants a pagani huayra for xmas :lol:
bought him a few made by hot wheels in different colors. might not even buy him a big or expensive present this year, just a buncha smaller things.

145A1BD4-B7C6-4578-904D-1093868317F8.jpeg

My daughter and fiancé on our last trip to Disneyland for the year. Man I officially have an 18 month old it’s crazy. Right now she’s going through a needy phase but only wants to be with her mom constantly.

Yall watch shows with you kids and get too technical

Im watching paw patrol and was like they never pick sky even though she could complete stuff faster.....cuz she can fly

Also chase only block streets..... You useless fam

:lol:

Teen Titan Go! is my show with my daughter :lol:

Might throw a little American Dad in there..

Lol Teen Titans is hilarious. My son is completely obsessed with everything transformers now. Didn’t realize there were so many series now.

Went over to my oldest kids friend house for brumch all the parents are in the room ,jimbo come up to me and says his friend isnt sharing his game. I go in and ask him to share becuase they are friends. Leave the room this kid gets physical. So i pull my kid out of the room and give him his tablet to play wit....this kid tries to forcefully take from him.
The kids mom didnt say ish

I did and got looked at jacked

I told jimbo protect yourself.

aite so im a new parent and my daughter is in that stage of thinking everything is hers(15 months)...how did yall teach the learn how to share part at that age?

:lol:

Teen Titan Go! is my show with my daughter :lol:

Might throw a little American Dad in there..

As much as I love American dad, I try not to watch it with my lil ones in the room. They good for perfectly repeating all the wrong stuff. Usually play something for them on the tv and watch my shows on my tablet.

aite so im a new parent and my daughter is in that stage of thinking everything is hers(15 months)...how did yall teach the learn how to share part at that age?

One of the more impactful things you can do is get down to her eye level and tell her to "be nice and share"

Also chase only block streets..... You useless fam

Not true. He uses hit net in emergency situations when someone is falling. He also uses his drone, which is quicker to launch than asking Sky to get in her chopper and fly. And don't get me started on how many times his winch was used to pull thing out of trouble.

Come on fam. Pay attention.

For those that read the Llama Llama books to your kids, there's a Netflix Original Llama Llama show coming January 26th.

Not true. He uses hit net in emergency situations when someone is falling. He also uses his drone, which is quicker to launch than asking Sky to get in her chopper and fly. And don't get me started on how many times his winch was used to pull thing out of trouble.

Come on fam. Pay attention.

Man bleep the police dog lol

For those that read the Llama Llama books to your kids, there's a Netflix Original Llama Llama show coming January 26th.

I seen that in the Netflix thread. I've only read the Red Pajama joint but a few of the other books titles lead me to think he might be a lil whiny tantrum thrower

Back
Top Bottom