Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Got a boy on the way fittin to touch down 6/10/14. My daughter is ready to be a big sister and it'll be a learning curve raising a boy since I spent the last 5-6 yrs raising a girl....excuse me a superhero princess:pimp:

be ready for a different experience. I have a boy and most of my friends have girls all the things I went through the past couple of years (he turns 4 next week). My friends with daughters had totally different experiences. Props to you for a raising a girl, I think all my hair would fall out if I had a daughter lol :rofl:

Got a boy on the way fittin to touch down 6/10/14. My daughter is ready to be a big sister and it'll be a learning curve raising a boy since I spent the last 5-6 yrs raising a girl....excuse me a superhero princess:pimp:

be ready for a different experience. I have a boy and most of my friends have girls all the things I went through the past couple of years (he turns 4 next week). My friends with daughters had totally different experiences. Props to you for a raising a girl, I think all my hair would fall out if I had a daughter lol :rofl:

I already know it's gon be a different experience, just don't know how different :lol:

It's really not hard raising a girl. Most dudes think that their daughter will be a **** when they get older and it's all a matter of how you raise them. I teach my daughter how she is supposed to be treated and she sees me lead by example w/ her and her mother. I explain to her how a man is supposed to walk close to the street when walking w/ a girl/woman, how a man opens a door for a woman, etc etc.

It's tough sometimes because my pops wasn't in my life so this whole dad this is kinda tough because I had no positive examples to take from. I stress education, knowledge, and respect to her daily and she gets it.

Her teacher recently told my wife during a field trip that she sees my daughter in a highly respect position when she gets older because of how she carries herself and listens. Teacher said she puts the bad kids closer to her (my daughter) and she gets them in line :pimp:

Anywho, I'm done rambling, gotta get dressed to go and sign her up for cheerleading :lol:

my daughter had a lil cold this week that caused her to have a slight fever.......it was nothing serious but it had me in my feels cause she wasn't running around and climbing over everything like normal 
laugh.gif

"Hey daddy can we have pancakes?"

"No ...only poor people eat struggle cakes"

:rofl:

my daughter had a lil cold this week that caused her to have a slight fever.......it was nothing serious but it had me in my feels cause she wasn't running around and climbing over everything like normal :lol:

It's rough :frown:. It's like you'd rather get hit by a car than see them hurt for even a second.

Braaaahs

When my son caught pneumonia :smh: they had to X-ray him in this torture chamber looking thing cause he was too small for other X-ray.. It straps his body in hands in air and head strapped.. I didn't know what to do with all those feels :frown: his mom was crying cause she couldn't handle it. It hurt bros it did.

You wish you can switch places with them.. Hate seeing him like that

Last edited:
Braaaahs

When my son caught pneumonia :smh: they had to X-ray him in this torture chamber looking thing cause he was too small for other X-ray.. It straps his body in hands in air and head strapped.. I didn't know what to do with all those feels :frown: his mom was crying cause she couldn't handle it. It hurt bros it did.

Smh that **** hurt bro, when my son had a seizure a few months back they put him on that same machine. Dude was just crying calling for me and I had to watch that ****. I dropped a few years man, all the test and shots and machines to try to find the cause and he jus wanted to go home n sleep.

:pimp: I ain't eem mad

I hope you don't troll you kids like you do us doe :x
Lol, naw. I play around here but in real life I handle my business. Fun fact, I was in academic and athletic scholarship :x

tumblr_inline_mqg4daAoS61qz4rgp.gif

Respect sir :smokin

"Hey dad can we see the lego movie"

"No it sucks"

Lol.

Can we eat hotdogs tonight?

Me: ayo :x

Lol

:rofl: @ "Ayo" and "Struggle cakes" :rofl: :rofl:

I'm going to rustle so many jimmies in my house :lol:

master lvl trolling will happen during Christmas

Lol

"Why do I have to go to daycare?"

"Because you were an accident"

":frown:"

827226463.gif

Braaaahs

Damn famb. The feels are unbearable. I could only imagine. I hope everything turns up very soon.

I already know that I'm willing to take a bullet for my soon to be. So I could only imagine seeing your child hurting and just wishing you could take that pain.

Prime boy or girl?

Boy.

I've always wanted a boy first. We've had 2 miscarriages both boys, and now this third time its a boy also and we're finally making it to the home stretch. The feels I have inside every time I see him kick make me feel like the biggest sap ever :smh: :lol:

I'm hoping for a girl next.

Back
Top Bottom