Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

my son turns 4 next week. Damn time flies. Little guy cracks me up tho.

We were at a stop light and he's starts saying: "Dad look there's ratchet, I see rachet!" I turn and look and I had no idea what he was talking about I thought he was talking about the chick at the bus stop. I'm like who's teaching you that stuff? I asked him, "What do you mean ratchet?" He points at car that looks like the Transformer Ratchet lol

View media item 849590

Congrats moeblack21 moeblack21 ! Make sure you & the mother get rest when you can... Take naps when the baby sleeps if you can. Resist the urge to do stuff while she sleeps. Being well rested will do wonders for you & the mother...

Thanks we been trying to get as much rest as we can it's been tough on the my girl since she has to feed and pump a ton.

my son is trying to grow his hair out... looks like ****, i told him he got one more month before i cut off while he is sleeping

I'm jelly of you guys. One more month left and I'm part of the club
Pepper your angus it's gonna come quick.. and when it comes there's no reset 
laugh.gif

I'm jelly of you guys. One more month left and I'm part of the club
Pepper your angus it's gonna come quick.. and when it comes there's no reset 
laugh.gif
Swear
laugh.gif
It's like 0-60 out of nowhere but you definitely won't miss your life w/o your little one. You'll enjoy time away to recharge but you'll miss em quick
This..

When my girl and son went up north for a weekend.. I had it all planned out thinking imma have a good time thinking finally "free" from responsibility.. bruh, I never felt so bored and alone in my life.. I missed my little dude and his momma 
laugh.gif
 she was snapchatting me pics and vids of him had me feeling some type of sad way 

YO!!!!!!! so my daughter takes cambodian dance class and they perform every year at a little event for cambodian new year... she is pretty tall for a 12 year old, so they are having her dance with the older girls because she is the same height... so she texts us from her dance class and says the teacher wants her to wear a padded bra so she can blend in with the other dancers? WTF? for real... i didnt pick my daughter up, but i spazzed **** when i found out? like, what grown up in their right mind wants to see a 12 year old with breast and what pervert would pay attention? they also said they didnt want to have to adjust the outfits for her... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom