Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

It’s crazy teens these days don’t seem interested in learning how to drive. A lot of the kids I know said “why there’s Uber/Lyft!”

This. Daughter about to turn 17. Brought that car last year for her bday - almost a year with her permit and haven’t taken one interest in learning or wanting to drive :smh:

Maybe I missed it somewhere else but what are y’all’s thoughts on Nick Cannon?

I shouldn’t care but I think he’s being very selfish and irresponsible. Frankly I’m disgusted by his actions and the women willingly participating

Only people that will be suffering will be those kids who won’t have their dad with them every day.

I dont think about Nick Cannon...

But I dont knock what hes doing. He can physically provide for all those kids, so more power to him. No, he cant be in 30 places at once, but I probably saw my father less than his kids see him so who am to talk. What we need to be talking about is why hes made so much money being not funny. **** what Daves son has to say.

It’s crazy teens these days don’t seem interested in learning how to drive. A lot of the kids I know said “why there’s Uber/Lyft!”
I overheard some lady talking about she has to cut her son off from taking Ubers because he doesn’t want to get his license

I got my permit the day I turned 15 and my license the day I turned 16. I couldn’t wait

he cant be in 30 places at once, but I probably saw my father less than his kids see him so who am to talk.
You not seeing your father isn't your fault, though. You're not responsible for that. You are the PRIME person to talk about absenteeism because you've experienced it.

-foe

I dont think about Nick Cannon...

But I dont knock what hes doing. He can physically provide for all those kids, so more power to him. No, he cant be in 30 places at once, but I probably saw my father less than his kids see him so who am to talk. What we need to be talking about is why hes made so much money being not funny. **** what Daves son has to say.
What you experienced is not supposed to be the norm. I’m sorry you had to experience that.

Ehh, Im not mad about. He was around, he never denied me or anything... I only lived with him for a few years and those are a few years I would have rather lived somewhere else but I still appreciate the experience now looking back. Growing up with less makes you appreciate having more... more.

Anyway I look at it like this. Your average working family each parents works a min 40 hours a week. We end up purting our kids in day care or school. I usually work 10:30-7 5 days a week. I get home usually 7:15 and Levi is in bed atound 9:30 usually. That means I might get to see him like and hour or two before work and a couple of hours after work. Who's to say someone as rich as Nick doesnt spend as much time with kids when he most likely has more free time than the average person? If he retired tomorrow and decided to just raise his kids he could still dedicate more time seeing them than the average person could afford to, and thats how I look at it. Part of the reason why I know I need to stary my own business soon so I can ultimately spend more time with my kids and not just my grand kids ya dig?

when my wife signed my daughter up for ballet classes, i told her that she was responsible for waking my daughter up and getting them to class at 7:30am. plus, the parent has to participate in the class and i’m not down for that. my wife worked late last night and was hinting that she needed help but you know i had to stay strong and put my foot down.

😖

3124ADF7-D5E3-46B8-8E51-38AFA70AC5C1.jpeg

Maybe I missed it somewhere else but what are y’all’s thoughts on Nick Cannon?

I shouldn’t care but I think he’s being very selfish and irresponsible. Frankly I’m disgusted by his actions and the women willingly participating

Only people that will be suffering will be those kids who won’t have their dad with them every day.

Keep Nick in your prayers, He honestly lost his mind.
He has lupus and had two blood clots that almost killed him and he has been wildin since.

My Grandmother has Lupus she passed years ago.

Nick did not have kids until he was 30 years old and married, he has been VERY careful/responsible with his seed.

He has 8 kids and 5 of those kids were born post corona.
No way he can be an active father with different times zones, opposing schedules, school and extracurricular activities

My favorite moments as a child was my dad coming home every night. I hope he stops.

when my wife signed my daughter up for ballet classes, i told her that she was responsible for waking my daughter up and getting them to class at 7:30am. plus, the parent has to participate in the class and i’m not down for that. my wife worked late last night and was hinting that she needed help but you know i had to stay strong and put my foot down.

😖

Aww look at you putting your foot down in that circle.

Tell us when they teach you how to Plie

2C96B36E-8CF9-4212-91FC-714DCCAFCD75.jpeg

Fathers Day water war at my kids school tomorrow. Legit one of my favorite days of the year.

New crop of arms. We let last years get too moldy. My son clearly had a heavy hand in the selection process.

My daughter is hyped and my Godson is joining so this year already feels like an upgrade.

😖

Bro, I would be in the exact same position as you…that’s what makes us great father’s 💪🏼

Grand rising and Happy Father’s Day to all my fellow father’s!

This is how we start days like this

AC11B274-928B-4556-97F8-64C62846FFF7.jpeg

Ehh, Im not mad about. He was around, he never denied me or anything... I only lived with him for a few years and those are a few years I would have rather lived somewhere else but I still appreciate the experience now looking back. Growing up with less makes you appreciate having more... more.

Anyway I look at it like this. Your average working family each parents works a min 40 hours a week. We end up purting our kids in day care or school. I usually work 10:30-7 5 days a week. I get home usually 7:15 and Levi is in bed atound 9:30 usually. That means I might get to see him like and hour or two before work and a couple of hours after work. Who's to say someone as rich as Nick doesnt spend as much time with kids when he most likely has more free time than the average person? If he retired tomorrow and decided to just raise his kids he could still dedicate more time seeing them than the average person could afford to, and thats how I look at it. Part of the reason why I know I need to stary my own business soon so I can ultimately spend more time with my kids and not just my grand kids ya dig?

Happy Father’s Day to you all.

And I understand but I also disagree. So to that point, Nick is a very successful businessman so I’m sure he has lots of meetings and commitments that do not call for a normalized schedule. How will that account for different time zones, different birthdays, school events and normal everyday parenting. It’s not physically or emotionally possible to understand and be an effective parent with so many kids.

Like today where’s he at? lol

My lil sister just graduated high school. Pops tryna get her to get her learners permit but she isn't interested. I couldn't wait to get my license when I was in HS

I always feel like Fathers Day has the potential to be an awesome day but it always just seems like a normal average day to me. Nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom