Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

NT dads with more than one child, when did you and your wives/gfs/bms decide to have a second or more? My daughter just turned 3 months and I’m having difficulty feeling like it will be possible to have a second and not give her all my attention but my wife wants to have one more before we get too old, 35 now going on 36.

Kids like to be around other kids, right now you are all she has but sooner or later she is going to want a peer.

Me and my bro are 6 years apart and after childhood we didn’t really start getting close again until I was like 16 and then once I was into my 20s we got much closer

I’m in the same situation as u. Turn 37 next month and my fiancé turns 36 in 3 months. We have a two year old and we discussed having one more sometime next year. We wanted our daughter to be at least self sufficient before having another one. My fiancé only concern is her age.
images
Bro 36 is still young
People getting married at 40 and having babies at 45

The jersey threw me off at first but then I remembered what the topic of discussion was :lol:
You have any twins or triplets?

Bro 36 is still young
People getting married at 40 and having babies at 45

The jersey threw me off at first but then I remembered what the topic of discussion was :lol:
You have any twins or triplets?
Nah, just had them close together. Think the biggest gap is 3 yrs. Started at 23. Didnt expect to have this many, but initially wanted 2 or 4. Messed around and did 2 x 4. Love it tho. Glad I started young so I can crush them longer in sports.

I am going THROUGH it with the mother of my child right now. When things were all good less than a week ago.

I tried to make a burner account to maybe get some advice/takes on NT and fly under the radar since she knows my user name.

The first time I posted I got hit with a ban telling me “you don’t need a burner account” 😭😭 well damn then. Guess I’ll keep it to myself . Lol.

For real though, on a positive note, I love my daughter more than anything in this entire world and she has given me SO much purpose in life. I’m going to do my best to remain calm and zen, no matter how much she tries to get under my skin. As much as I don’t want to split time with my daughter, if we come to a peaceful 50/50 agreement, even if it has to be done with the assistance of the court, I’ll come out okay and sane.

But I really do not want to split time with my daughter. We have never done counseling together, part of me would like to exhaust that option.

That’s all I’ll say on the situation . Any other posting in here will be about how happy and proud I am to be my daughters father.

For real though, on a positive note, I love my daughter more than anything in this entire world and she has given me SO much purpose in life. I’m going to do my best to remain calm and zen, no matter how much she tries to get under my skin. As much as I don’t want to split time with my daughter, if we come to a peaceful 50/50 agreement, even if it has to be done with the assistance of the court, I’ll come out okay and sane.

But I really do not want to split time with my daughter. We have never done counseling together, part of me would like to exhaust that option.

That’s all I’ll say on the situation . Any other posting in here will be about how happy and proud I am to be my daughters father.
Stay strong brother. I'm sorry you going through this. I truly hope it comes to a peaceful agreement in time. Props to you for being so open to counseling.

I love my daughter more than anything in this entire world and she has given me SO much purpose in life. Any other posting in here will be about how happy and proud I am to be my daughters father.
Those are the only two sentences that matter

The other adults feelings really aren't your responsibility, but you probably don't want to do anything to hurt them and thats understandable when a child is involved

Those are the only two sentences that matter

The other adults feelings really aren't your responsibility, but you probably don't want to do anything to hurt them and thats understandable when a child is involved
I just want to be able to peacefully spend time with my daughter and enjoy getting to see her grow up.

I never wanted to be a parent, and especially after all the madness of 2020, I didn’t want to bring a child into this world.

But then my daughter came, and I was wrong, and she’s the best thing to ever happen to me. Being away from her for even a night is killing me.

I just want to be able to peacefully spend time with my daughter and enjoy getting to see her grow up.

I never wanted to be a parent, and especially after all the madness of 2020, I didn’t want to bring a child into this world.

But then my daughter came, and I was wrong, and she’s the best thing to ever happen to me. Being away from her for even a night is killing me.
Anytime there's a disagreement I would just repeat that first sentence over and over

"I just want to be able to peacefully spend time with my daughter and enjoy getting to see her grow up."

NT dads with more than one child, when did you and your wives/gfs/bms decide to have a second or more? My daughter just turned 3 months and I’m having difficulty feeling like it will be possible to have a second and not give her all my attention but my wife wants to have one more before we get too old, 35 now going on 36.

We didn't really decide. I got horny and next thing I know we're pregnant and expecting our second one... 😆

Arrival date for second child is 12/31. Our first born will be 1 yr and 3 months then. New born and a 1 yr old. Wish me luck brethren!

We didn't really decide. I got horny and next thing I know we're pregnant and expecting our second one... 😆

Arrival date for second child is 12/31. Our first born will be 1 yr and 3 months then. New born and a 1 yr old. Wish me luck brethren!

Congrats fam. Blessing is a blessing.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Had posted this in another thread…

she posted an update too. Hairs did, nails did, lashes poppin, makeup, but she can't feed her kids (and the blame to the other 3 daddies as well) until her food stamps come in. And she called herself exposing somebody. If I'm McDad, I just go before the judge and play the video and demand custody

That vid can't be real right? I been seeing some back forth about it being a skit. I don't like wasting brain power on that type of stuff.

sneakaprince sneakaprince Real or not, I do believe this type of behavior/dispute happens all the time. The value of the video is to be sure you know who you’re lying down with.
I see your point fam.

However if it's a skit I hate that it showcases some of the worst parts of our culture.

Yeah I know it happens in real life all the time and it's probably good for people to have these types of conversations I just hate that it's so easy to make it seem like this is only an issue for people of color.

Is shorty bugging? FOR SURE! The entitlement is crazy. I hate to get my Kevin Samuels on but homie didn't even ask what's up with them other daddies before laying down with her?

Last edited:
If they were married then he would have a responsibility for the other kids if their dad wasnt taking care of them... but they clearly are not... for obvious reasons. Shorty is just stupid. Instead of coming at the dad like that she could have taught her kids a valuable lesson in sharing.

If they were married then he would have a responsibility for the other kids if their dad wasnt taking care of them... but they clearly are not... for obvious reasons. Shorty is just stupid. Instead of coming at the dad like that she could have taught her kids a valuable lesson in sharing.
Sharing 1 McDonald's meal with 4 other people is crazy!

Once again I doubt its real but shorty shared herself too much already. Share less should be the lesson.

Back
Top Bottom