Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

after years of lurking this thread, I am finally joining the NT Dad gang :pimp:.

We just found out this morning after Feyoncé ran thru 2 preggo tests. She about 2 weeks atm. It hasn't sunk in yet but I'm overwhelmed with joy and shedding happy tears rn. Any advice on what to expect for first time parents? :nerd:
Be kind to your woman during pregnancy. The baby feels all conversations and emotions we put out

Congratulations my guy!! Your life will change forever.

My only piece of advice is to take time to enjoy each stage of the process. Take mental snapshots because time just zooms by.

#NTFooty and #NTDad

You already know I'm making sure my baby full kitted out on match days :pimp:

Be kind to your woman during pregnancy. The baby feels all conversations and emotions we put out

I do my best and help her with literally anything. I let her win her arguments bc she be wilding with her mood swings. I'm also helping my her land a new/better teaching gig. Not only are her kids horrible and stress her out, her faculty is short staffed and unable to provider her an aid.

I’ve arrived fellas, it took a very long time to be able to post in this thread and feeling like I belonged, but I’m here, the father of a boy! My beautiful Atlas James….can’t wait to watch him grow and for all our adventures

64ED9E2C-1909-4737-A20F-8D01B1F1A798.jpeg

I’ve arrived fellas, it took a very long time to be able to post in this thread and feeling like I belonged, but I’m here, the father of a boy! My beautiful Atlas James….can’t wait to watch him grow and for all our adventures

LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!

Lil mans giving you the side eye like "O'rly?"

Congrats.

Man…

Being a single dad of a 17 month old is very hard when they are sick. Last night was a rough night, and would have been really nice to have a partner on my team to tag team it.

But I do feel a sense of pride at the same time. And I know when she’s older and doesn’t need me, I’ll miss the nights where it took hours of comforting her before I was able to put her back in her crib.

Sigh.

My girls turn 1 tomorrow 😧

Every day seems like it takes forever, but I can’t believe it’s already been a year.

One of them starting to do that tantrum **** already though :lol:

Plural? You have twins? I can’t imagine lol.

Man…

Being a single dad of a 17 month old is very hard when they are sick. Last night was a rough night, and would have been really nice to have a partner on my team to tag team it.

But I do feel a sense of pride at the same time. And I know when she’s older and doesn’t need me, I’ll miss the nights where it took hours of comforting her before I was able to put her back in her crib.

Sigh.
Not much you can do. Diffuser to help with congestion, try to "milk" the nose a bit when their in the bath

My girls turn 1 tomorrow 😧

Every day seems like it takes forever, but I can’t believe it’s already been a year.

One of them starting to do that tantrum **** already though :lol:

bruh a year already? I feel like they just came :lol:

Anyone had to tell another kid to chill at the playground?

I had to do it yesterday after one lil girl, had to be 3 or 4 tried to Deebo her way through a line for a slide. In the process bumped my 2 yr old daughter and other kids.

Anyone had to tell another kid to chill at the playground?

I had to do it yesterday after one lil girl, had to be 3 or 4 tried to Deebo her way through a line for a slide. In the process bumped my 2 yr old daughter and other kids.
Yup at a jumping place had some 3 year old girl push our little dude hard down. Took everything in my wife to not toss that kid. Karma came later when an older kid pushed her out the way and she was crying. I figured her parents would come and nope saw her dad later chillin in the corner on his phone.

playground security guard is my wife’s job 😂
she won’t put hands on another kid but she’ll say **** like “hey hey be careful” or “where's your mommy?”. my son is 10 though and he’s usually bodyguard for his sister and will block other kids from bumping her or like on slides, he lets his sister go down and puts his arm out if another kid tries to slide down before she gets to the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom