Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

wasnt a big fan of kobe the basketball player but more of a fan of kobe the parent. His daughter was also on that helicopter. Sad RIP

The Wife went out last night so as I'm laying in bed with my son and he's drifting off I whisper to him "...always remember, you are loved and protected. Good night Aydin..." , he sighs, sleepily cuddles up to me real tight and goes "...I know Dad. ..I love you, good night..."

What am amazing feeling to have a 4 y.o. completely mess with my emotions.

on another note RIP Kobe, Gianna and everyone else that died in crash. Hold your loved ones and always let them know you care.

Our family dynamic is pretty playful. My two year old will respond to my husband's "I love you's" with a simple "thank you" or "I know" or if he asks for hugs my kid will respond "i'm good"

Man my daughter has entered the tornado 3s. She’s a monster right now. She cries for every no or if you tell her to wait. It’s definitely working our patience. Been trying to talk her through her emotions is rough because she doesn’t understand them yet so I’m just trying to remember this is what I have to teach so she can know how to explain how she’s feeling.

Gotta cop this shirt now

Man my 3 year old takes forever to do **** sometimes :lol:. I try to keep my patience because I know he's learning etc, but I swear seeing him move in like slow motion to delay putting his shoes on, or pick up toys etc...has me heated sometimes :lol:

He's being an awesome big brother to our 2 weeks old son though. He tries to help with everything and keeps asking me when his brother can play trains with him or crawl/walk etc...

My kid used to yell ‘buckets’ but the past few days my husband has been yelling ‘kobe’ so naturally....my son has been too every time he scores a basket. Tried to upload the vid but failed

my daughter officially is my wife's mini me. and it comes with my wife's temperment. :frown:

She's also now spoiled to fresh cooked food. hates things from the microwave. wont touch it, but if I fry her up an egg or pull the chicken out the oven. she's all about it

C556F8AA-3AC1-4F29-B3D8-AC1B8BA426BD.jpeg

3rd boy!
All praise to the most high!
Salute to all the dads in here as well

thinking of copping that girldad shirt, it's for sure it's going to their foundation?

Everytime i say i love you to my two year old son, he says 'yesh'.... LOL although he randomly says 'daddy.... i love you' the feels!!!

my 6 year old daughter knows she's loved. my wife and i always tell our kids we love them. I hope they keep saying it back when they're older.....

Back
Top Bottom