Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I checked the box score and saw we shot 35% from the field. Yikes. Good thing the Magic suck

We’re the most valuable franchise in the NBA......Dolan just keeps on winning with all the losing. It’s truly amazing.

1611022885113.png

How you #3 with LeBron and AD?

Coming off a championship?

Lakers and their "fanbase" are a joke lol
Quite a glow up for the Warriors the last decade... funny thing is we’re as bad as the Warriors used to be so the value if we became good is actually stratospheric. Someone should buy out Dolan and give him dividends on the subsequent growth.

Also this is probably controversial but not only have I enjoyed watching the Nets, I’m happy that they are finally giving Dolan some “competition” that may provide him with some pressure to actually provide a good product. And get his sycophants out of the building.

I say competition in quotes because I don’t see the Nets ever really biting into Knicks fanbase but I know Dolan cares.

Also this is probably controversial but not only have I enjoyed watching the Nets, I’m happy that they are finally giving Dolan some “competition” that may provide him with some pressure to actually provide a good product. And get his sycophants out of the building.

I say competition in quotes because I don’t see the Nets ever really biting into Knicks fanbase but I know Dolan cares.

We can’t provide a quality product when free agents don’t want to come here mostly because of the owner. We’ve had money to sign people constantly and no one outside of stoudimire came here. And that was mostly because no one was in liking to throw the money at him like the Knicks were due to the knee issues.

I haven't seen Dolan in the cuts for a while. Obviously Corona has something to do with it, but prior, he was actually staying out the way.

Dude has no problem spending money either, it is his constant injection into the operations, back and forth with the fans and constant bickering with celebrities.

I want him gone too, but as of now dude is no where to be found and it shows.

I haven't seen Dolan in the cuts for a while. Obviously Corona has something to do with it, but prior, he was actually staying out the way.

Dude has no problem spending money either, it is his constant injection into the operations, back and forth with the fans and constant bickering with celebrities.

I just don’t understand how he hasn’t learned to stay the hell away and shut up. He did it with the rangers and now the rangers are stacked with talent, were contenders in the east for almost a decade, and were making mostly smart moves. And currently while in rebuild mode, they are stacked with young talent. Like we need him to just be a good owner a **** and let the smart people do things. Mostly by not hiring his friends and chronies like Isiah and the like.

Well for example is Allan Houston and other cronies still employed in shadow GM roles? Dolan himself didn’t need to do much visibly when he had his incompetent guys everywhere. I actually don’t know the answer I know there was some house cleaning done recently but usually he sneaks them into different positions.

Dolan gets no slander for me.

We suck bc we can’t draft and no free agent comes here. We do our due diligence interviewing coaches. Outside the Mills and Perry hires, I don’t think Dolan did anything wrong since forcing Donnies hand in the Melo trade. Which was a move we had to make anyway.

How you calling Allan Houston a crony when his job never actually impacted the Knicks? :lol:

Mans was the assistant GM for the G league and then I think GM. Not even sure he's in nyc still :lol:

Value of the franchise isn't just support from the fan base. It's the value of the arena, how much the TV deal is worth, the estimated selling price if Dolan was to sell the team, etc. Even us as Knicks fans, we don't monetarily support the team like we would if they were good. Nobody out here buying Julius Randle or RJ Barrett jerseys. Any Nike Knicks hoodies or whatever I've purchased in the past few years were on discount at like 50%. And I have 10+ friends who are Knicks fans and only 1 has been to a game the past 4-5 seasons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom