Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

rj was the most recent jersey I bought and before that was melo both of which are swingman jerseys... I refuse to buy authentics for the current players and will only get it for older knick legends like starks and ewing... I use to cop knicks fitteds heavy like a decade ago but not anymore lol.. still wear them sometimes

That's not true. Plenty of people out here copping Knicks merchandise

I know people wear Knicks stuff but I personally don't see it like I used to. Back in the day I'd go to the gym during the Melo days and see dudes in Melo jerseys, a few Amare jerseys or T-shirts, then some KP here and there when he got hot in NYC.

I even remember seeing a decent amount of Jeremy Lin. But I've never seen an RJ jersey or anyone currently on the squad except one dude wearing a Ntilikina that I'm assuming he got on clearance for like $15

Fitteds and a couple hoodies is all I’ve bought in the last few years. I’d buy a black 9 or 23 authentic though.

41B46939-1B74-4AC6-900F-B8837E1A9D0F.jpeg

My last jersey was Eddy Curry bc my ex got me tickets last minute and I didn't have a jersey that fit with a hoodie under (it was winter.) So I ran to every local sports shop and they were all out of Marbury in my size and had to settle for Curry. Worst $80 I ever spent

whats the news on this kid? they thinking of releasing him? why?
First thing was he got caught up with a gun charge back in November which was eventually dropped

Then last week the Cavs had given his locker to the newly acquired Taurean Prince and dude I guess went ballistic in the locker room and got into with the GM too

It was a wrap after that

First thing was he got caught up with a gun charge back in November which was eventually dropped

Then last week the Cavs had given his locker to the newly acquired Taurean Prince and dude I guess went ballistic in the locker room and got into with the GM too

It was a wrap after that

damn I was thinking of the other porter Jr :lol:

Not Knicks related, but the way the media is quickly making Kyrie the “weak link” is nuts. Especially when Harden is the one that continuously came up short.

Put Kyrie in the Garden though. :nerd:

Not Knicks related, but the way the media is quickly making Kyrie the “weak link” is nuts. Especially when Harden is the one that continuously came up short.

Put Kyrie in the Garden though. :nerd:
Exactly, he may be sort of a headcase but he clutch AF on the court.

Back
Top Bottom