Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Yeah there were reports coming out during that second year that he let all the “Iso Zo” stuff get to his head and his teammates took exception to how it translated to his on court play

Well yea that’s going to be an issue. There are so many guys who have the skill to be rotational players or even starters in the league but their personality is the one thing that keeps them away from getting that gig. Any young player who comes into the league should be told that by their agent as a first thing. Don’t make your team mates dislike you and don’t let the coaches and management dislike you as well. Last thing you want is to be black listed because ofsome dumb ****.

Mitch gotta show out over these next two games so he can be the centerpiece of that Lavine trade :evil:

I’m kinda hoping we can give them all our trash. Knox, Frank, DSJ, Mavs pick, throw Burks in there :lol:

Who’s the GM there? Hopefully he’s dumb or stupid.
I mean ... Knox Frank Mavs Pick and Burks for Levine. Not even mad. Seems like a playoff push.

Man it’s way too early to be making those decisions.

I’m not with moving assets right now, especially before what is supposed to be one of the deeper drafts in years.

On top of that I don’t think it’s safe right now to assume that the Mavs pick won’t be in the lottery.

Man it’s way too early to be making those decisions.

I’m not with moving assets right now, especially before what is supposed to be one of the deeper drafts in years.

On top of that I don’t think it’s safe right now to assume that the Mavs pick won’t be in the lottery.

Can add protections. Top 3 or w.e.

I’m just high on Lavine, combine that with our inability to draft anyone good with our early picks makes the move worth it for me.

I’d like to hang on to Mitch as much as anyone else but are any of us really considering him an untouchable asset at this point if it came down to it?

Especially before having to possibly overpay to keep him this summer

I’d like to hang on to Mitch as much as anyone else but are any of us really considering him an untouchable asset at this point if it came down to it?

Especially before having to possibly overpay to keep him this summer

It depends on the type of asset we get back. It would suck moving him but paying him20-25 per is way too much for someone who barely can play 25 mins consistently.

I would like to keep him. He’s learned how to not foul out every other game. He might not be the DPOY we saw potential wise, but he’s good enough to keep on the floor during crunch time. I really think he needs to learn the Tyson Chandler tap out.

imagine replacing Bullock with Redick :wow:

This MF just want to joint the Knicks?

LoL

He's like, I know ya dudes need a shooter and I think the team is competitive, so whats up?

On the real, I rather keep our team in tack as much as possible.

They ar finding their role and are building chemistry.

Moving RJ which is finding his game this year wpuld be stupid. I think at this point he is a better pick than Zion.

But ultimately if we become contenders, all bets are off.

But with BK, Celts, Sixers, no reason to blow it up and get second tier dudes on Max contracts to just make the playoffs.

As much as I like Quickley, dude doesn't have amazing vision. LeMelo passing is elite bro ... this dude would of have had Obi cooking in the second unit ... Obi always one of the dudes that's always first on his end of the floor, but dudes dont dare to make the pass.

Dont get me started on Mr. veneers refusing to pass to Obi.

It's honestly wild how much value some of y'all place on draft picks for a franchise that drafts like garbage. I'm trading next years 1st 10000% if it's for Zach Lavine. I'm not giving multiple firsts but a 2021 first and 2022 second or some **** and I'm in.

Lavine is a 25-30ppg scorer and is young. He gets no shine bc he has never been on a good team. He's shooting 51% FG 40% from 3. If we have our usual Knicks lottery luck we'll end up drafting 9th and you don't get that production from a 9th pick

It's honestly wild how much value some of y'all place on draft picks for a franchise that drafts like garbage. I'm trading next years 1st 10000% if it's for Zach Lavine. I'm not giving multiple firsts but a 2021 first and 2022 second or some **** and I'm in.

Lavine is a 25-30ppg scorer and is young. He gets no shine bc he has never been on a good team. He's shooting 51% FG 40% from 3. If we have our usual Knicks lottery luck we'll end up drafting 9th and you don't get that production from a 9th pick
I’d only do it if Lavine signs an extension as a contingency to the trade.

It’s not about the value of picks or assets, it’s about allowing the roster to get a sense of familiarity and to start to grow together. Let it happen. We got RJ and Quickley who NEED the air to develop their games. Adding Zach Levine doesn’t sound smart to me at this moment. Especially since we would be faced with having to give him big money soon.

I just don’t think it’s the time to make that big a commitment to a direction. When you give up assets, that’s committing to a direction.

Back
Top Bottom