Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I’d only do it if Lavine signs an extension as a contingency to the trade.

I'm okay with that. Obviously wouldn't wanna lose draft capital for a rental. But if a first and a second plus any combination of Knox, Burk, Rivers, Frank, etc gets him you do it. Only untouchable pieces would be Mitch, Quick, and RJ. anyone else can be out

Thibbs runs a tight ship & minutes be hard to come by. Gotta play consistent though, kid.

He’ll be ight somewhere else with more opportunity. Everyone drafted before RJ ain’t safe, except Mitch.

I don’t think Obi should be in the rotation over Knox.
krabs_rag3do.jpg

Knox has no value. We'd be lucky to get a 2024 second rounder for Knox. I'm giving Obi the benefit of a doubt that he'll improve with time and become productive but if he doesn't, the trio of top 10 picks of Frank, Knox, and Obi would go down in history as probably the worst stretch in history. 3 of 4 picks would be worthless before their rookie deals expired.

granted, i've contributed to the "he sucks" call for various knicks prospects, but it can be harsh the way some of these players get treated. you just see their opportunities slipping from their hands with every additional game the team plays while they remain on the bench. i feel really bad whenever a young player doesn't make it in the nba

It's laughable that elfrid play never gets him out the rotation, just don't understand what all these coaches love about him especially if we are running the offense through RJ and Randle anyways.

Back
Top Bottom