Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

#WeMen byke
1612732106449.png

Shout to DSjr I hope he figures It out

I would’ve preferred this team not do anything & finish the season a .500 team without DRose rather than send away a draft pick to finish the season .500 with DRose.

I swear I read that tweet earlier & it seemed like he didn’t even want to be traded here.

Given the move and the Knicks acquiring Rose with available cap space, I’m wondering if this trade was just a setup for another trade before the deadline!?! Rose and his salary can be moved / combined with another. My hunch is he’s included in a package deal. Might be a reach, but getting Rose either to a contender or back home to Chicago (maybe, in a deal for Lavine) could happen.

JS”

Smh.

i really dont get it.

we really have a quality young guard that makes plays. 2nd best player on the team majority of the season but comes off the bench as a 8/9 man??!????

ridiculous. Thibs has to have a beef with youngin. Have a feeling we gonna end up trading Quickley too if it turns out Thibs thinks hes expendable.

My favorite league, apparently.

I’ll take all the COVID swabs for some floor seats.

Not mad at the trade if Rose take Payton’s mins, but we can’t mess with IQ’s timing at all. Also to whoever said this may be for a package for a Bulls trade, makes sense too

Given the move and the Knicks acquiring Rose with available cap space, I’m wondering if this trade was just a setup for another trade before the deadline!?! Rose and his salary can be moved / combined with another. My hunch is he’s included in a package deal. Might be a reach, but getting Rose either to a contender or back home to Chicago (maybe, in a deal for Lavine) could happen.

JS”
He’s not going back to Chicago this year

If D Rise is not part of a bigger package, it's a head scratcher. Dude serves no purpose ...

The way Leon has been doing multiple moves in his short time here, it's very possible DRose might be a gonner to a contender.

Thibs aint doing his pookie like that. rose byke and here to stay. Him and taj gon be here as long as thibs is here

Thibs aint doing his pookie like that. rose byke and here to stay. Him and taj gon be here as long as thibs is here

Hopefully he stabs him self again while passing out after eating candy again and is out for the remainder of the season.

Good move. Although its lateral move temporarily Rose should draw some defenders and open up others.
Hope its for a future bundle.

If Thibs plays D Rose as a starter, which I doubt, he could move RJ to SF and DR to SG.
I just hope that Thibs keeps IQ in as PG and let DR play the SG position as part of the bench crew.

Back
Top Bottom