Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Frank and Knox are most likely done here. I can live with that, it is what it is. Knox was playing well though prior to the minutes reduction. RJ and Mitch are guaranteed to play. They are the two best young prospects, so its cool.

Quickley could potentially be left out by Rose being brought in. Hopefully that isn't the case. Obi's already fighting an uphill battle.

I'm just tired of us constantly being the spot for retreads. Especially guys on their way out when we got guys who need PT to learn the NBA game.

We didn't part with much for Rose so whatever. I just don't see how well he fits in with a team that's already below NBA averages in regards to shooting. Never mind the fact Randle and Rose are both very ball dominant, along with RJ.

Apparently DSJr hasn’t competed his physical for Detroit yet and Rose can’t play until he passes so we won’t be seeing him tonight at least

IMG_3817.JPG

According to Ian Begley on the Zach Lowe podcast, there’s a team out there that we have a deal with/interested in if we need to move Elfrid.
It has to be man. That would make a lot of sense.

Gove IQ the starting unit and.have Rose in the second.

Thats what I initially said would be my only hope for this.

Rose and Quickley together I can live with. Should generate open looks for IQ from 3 at least and keep the floor spread. I just don't wanna see Rose and Elfrid together.

Back
Top Bottom