Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Elfrid - IQ
RJ - Rose
Reggie - Burks
Randle - Obi
Mitch - Noel

Fairly certain it'll be this. Who's out there in the 4th will be what's gonna annoy us most.

Rose will wear #4

It’ll be interesting to see how he handles the expectation of living up to the likes of Chasson Randle and Jeremy Tyler for sure

Wishing DSJr all the best. It saddens me that he didn't play well

I hope he bounces back and find the joy in basketball again after losing his stepmother

I always have a soft spot for Derrick Rose tho

I really can’t slander D Rose. I’m def biased on that topic

Screenshot_20210208-123229_Google.jpg

Living in the past is unhealthy. Much love to D Rose

I mean, wtf is he suppose to say?

Dude was mad cause no one consulted with him, when the Knicks drafted a PG.

But you're right, Im not even mad at that, he is here now. But if the combo of Elf/Rose/Austin start taking minutes from IQ imma lose it.

Ill be fine moving IQ to the starting lineup and having Elf/Rose lead the second unit.

If we make any more moves it has to be for a perimeter shooter. Randle's most dangerous mid range and around the basket. RJ is most dangerous mid range and around the basket. Quickley is most dangerous mid range and around the basket. Payton is most effective mid range and around the basket. Mitch is most dangerous around the basket. D Rose is most effective mid range and around the basket.

See the theme here?

If we make any more moves it has to be for a perimeter shooter. Randle's most dangerous mid range and around the basket. RJ is most dangerous mid range and around the basket. Quickley is most dangerous mid range and around the basket. Payton is most effective mid range and around the basket. Mitch is most dangerous around the basket. D Rose is most effective mid range and around the basket.

See the theme here?

Quick is a pretty good 3 point shooter as well.

See the theme here?
Yeah ...

That Thibs is like 100 y/o and coach like he is stuck in the 90's ....

LoL

Quick is a pretty good 3 point shooter as well.

Quick can hit 3s but his strength is that floater that nobody can block. Burks, Rivers, and Bullock are all streaky 3 point shooters so they'll either give you a 3-5 from three type game or a 1-7 type game. That's why I'd like a consistent shooter who can give you 12-15 points from the perimeter consistently.

Knicks are 11-14 after 25 games

Sitting in the 8th spot.

They are a way above average defensive team with their best player having a career year putting up Magic Johnson numbers

That same player we wanted to get rid of for a bag of chips because he played like a complete dolt under the prior regime

We have a rookie PG that we all want to start who can score his *** off but is still learning the NBA and is still CLOSING games

More than half the fanbase hates the head coach but is clearly the best thing we've had since his lead assistant coached us to 50+ wins in 2012 with a bonafide SUPERSTAR in his prime carrying us

Make it make sense

Last edited:
Knicks are 11-14 after 25 games

Sitting in the 8th spot.

They are a way above average defensive team with their best player having a career year putting up Magic Johnson numbers

That same player we wanted to get rid of for a bag of chips because he played like a complete dolt under the prior regime

We have a rookie PG that we all want to start who can score his *** off but is still learning the NBA and is still CLOSING games

More than half the fanbase hates the head coach but is clearly the best thing we've had since his lead assistant coached us to 50+ wins in 2012 with a bonafide SUPERSTAR in his carrying us

Make it make sense

Nothing but constant crying. Entitled fans for no reason.

I called Thibbs impatient because we’re going to arrive in the playoffs a year too early with the moves & players he’s choosing to play. So much for a bonafide youth movement. And now we’re gonna roll with the heavy hitters such as Randle/Bullock/EP/Rose/Taj? Yeah, that’s a 1st round exit, but at least Knicks are in the playoffs, right?

Glad the Knicks aren’t the laughing stock of the league. If nothing else, Thibbs demands respect.

I don't mind making the playoffs... we need a winning culture here period to attract players to want to sign here or even stay here when they are free agents... I just want quickley to start whether we win or lose games...if we can get the young guys to develop and still make the playoffs even better... id like to see Knox and obi play more... I only like this rose trade if payton plays less.... no need to take playing time away from quickley...

I called Thibbs impatient because we’re going to arrive in the playoffs a year too early with the moves & players he’s choosing to play. So much for a bonafide youth movement. And now we’re gonna roll with the heavy hitters such as Randle/Bullock/EP/Rose/Taj? Yeah, that’s a 1st round exit, but at least Knicks are in the playoffs, right?

Glad the Knicks aren’t the laughing stock of the league. If nothing else, Thibbs demands respect.
Dont give in to these fools man.

Just because we are winning does not grant them a pass for bonehead decisions.

We are playing good, yes. However, our rotations suck and the youth development although better is still lacking.

RJ and Mitch started playing good from day 1 this season, which is an attribute to their off season work.

IQ came in full of confidence and doing his thing and Knox looked promising early.

However, when these old MFs got healthy, Knox minutes deminish and Frank/DSJr vanquished.

If Quickley wasn't forcing himself on the offense and if Obi wasnt an 8th pick, both would be benched.

So, again, Im happy we are winning Thibs is and X/O coach but he is stubborn. He plays an outdated offensive game with great D. He also lives and dies with vets.

Going extreme here ....

The Knicks next couple of years are going to draft well accumulated youth and make the playoffs but never do anything. They will need another HC to take them above. Kind of like Mark Jackson ....

So is not entitle, jusr stating the obvious.

Lets forget about Frank/DSJ/Knox .. **** them.

But lets develop IQ and Obi .... bringing in another dude that clogs the paint is stupid. This is not 90s balls man.

Back
Top Bottom