Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I dont want this game going to OT.

Go for a three ... and get the **** out of there win or lose.

We just don't have the firepower to fight consistently.

We win with our defense and that was inconsistent.

kinda knew they would take this L... im glad though only watched the second half... woulda been salty if i watched the whole game wasting my time and saw the loss lol... typical knicks game with a rollercoaster game but predictable result smh

Ahh RJ usually makes that going left too.

We fought hard against a very good team twice. Not bad losses.

Thibs is a good coach but I feel like dude never runs great plays out of timeouts. When I watch teams like GSW, they call timeout and next play someone gets wide open, even if they miss. RJ's shot wasn't a bad shot but in general Thibs plays out of timeouts are mediocre

The only players taking the last shot should of have been Quickly Burks or Bullock from 3 .

MF want to drive to the paint on the last possession when they have not done it the entire game with success.

SMH

RJ should have bodies that lil mofo . Leaned away and tried to kiss it off glass instead . if there was ever a time for his bulldozer style , it was that attempt. And im sure he’ll be thinking about it . Better luck next time

Rig
driving to the basket was the right play. he had an open lane. just didn't go in
Yeah back in 90s or playoffs.

They have been playing zone, you havent scored **** in the 4th and yet you want to drive. Kick that **** out and have an open look.

I always like to go for the win on the road . but lets be honest - tommy isnt one of those ATO coaches. probably only a few coaches off the top of my head that do more than get the ball in the players hands they want.

Other than that - not disappointed cause i saw this coming but it sucks that we were really screwed by refs

I wonder if she has a history of poor officiating.

gonna give them a break tonight , there was some bang bang plays but they also missed a lot of obvious ones . hopefully theres not a pattern of poor officiating because i do think its something women can do efficiently.

also whats up with this coors light commercial

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom