Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

refs were big trash today. that was the difference

even with the replay they still got it wrong.

How did you guys feel about the minute distribution tonight?
Inoffensive at best but still iffy in certain spots

RJ and Quickley’s minutes decreasing still pretty concerning imo considering Rose is coming in to split w their two positions

No idea why Thibs has been limiting RJ’s minutes lately considering the stretch he was on prior to these games against Miami but he’s still being way too underutilized in this offense

Bondy really has turned into one of the most garbage NY sports reporters. He literally just says stuff to try to get shock value.

It's sad cause if Houston doesn't offer him that silly contract we likely could have kept him and he would have been a nice piece to have on that next year's team. Jr was great that year but with Lin as another scorer/playmaker we would have been even better. But of course the preferred narrative is Melo ran him out of town and he's a champion for riding a canadian bench

Frank and Knox wouldn’t get us a WNBA all star.
That's not what anyone said, they said they held then out of the Rose for future moves which they are eyeing Beal.

Thats whay I asked what else ... plus Wizards are cash strap so it cant be something absurd either.

For Beal it would be multiple
That's not what anyone said, they said they held then out of the Rose for future moves which they are eyeing Beal.

Thats whay I asked what else ... plus Wizards are cash strap so it cant be something absurd either.
I know what you were getting at. But Frank has almost zero trade value and Knox is right behind him. They would just be trade fodder. For someone like Beal you’re def giving up multiple 1sts and probably RJ.

Realistically I think we will end up with 1 of these players. Derozan if the Spurs start playing ****ty, Eric Gordon, Terry Rozier, Lonzo Ball or even possibly Kemba. I know **** sounds weird and not saying I want them but this is my crazy prediction.

I trust on Leon 100% bro.

This dude has been doing the right moves since he took over.

I know Obi is not paying off right now, but the move for Rose and the rumors seems like moves that will help Obi.

We just need someone with vision bro. We have a lot of short court/vision and bad passers.

Back
Top Bottom