Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

DSjr is a perfect example, the way he looked in Dallas compared to here is night and day. I don't even like his game but he left here looking like barely an nba player.

Doesn’t help the garden crowd never took to DSJ. His ideal landing spot, like many, would be GS. He’s free to just be an athlete & play defense. Learn from the best.

DSJ got the yips. It’s not the Knicks fault he got the yips. Just like it’s not Philly’s and Orlando’s fault Markell Fultz got the yips. That’s absurd, these dudes have psychological issues.

As for Frank, I swear some of y’all would be willing to wait until 2034 for him to “finally be a star”.

He’s just not that good, it’s really that simple.

Would y’all feel a way if randle was involved in the beal trade ?
Not really.

I think if Randle is not dealt, he will sign a hefty deal with the Knicks.

If he is dealt, you can slide Obi into the 4. Obi thus far doesn't seem to have the offensive efficiency as Randle, but it will open space for him to be around the basket.

If we can deal Payton, Knox and Randle plus both Mavs 1st rds for Beal, I would do it in a heart beat.

This will open things up a lot on the roster.

IQ/Rose
Beal/Austin
RJ/Burk
Obi/Bullocks
Mitch/Noel

I don't think you'll see immediate improvement, but now you have a prolific scorer in Beal to open others game and at leaat 1 All Star and youth that can attract others.

Its a sideways move. I wouldnt trade for another all star if Randle has to be involved. Plus, isnt Randle on a very team friendly deal next season?

I think this team is looking for a legitimate wing player to add without giving up our main players. All the rumors you see of Oladipo, Lavine, Beal are there for a reason. I really do think they want to use our picks and young players (outside of RJ and Mitch) instead.

Why are y'all always so opposed to trading picks when this team drafts like shhhit :lol:

Beal is 27. Turns 28 this summer. He easily gives you 6-7 top tier Shooting Guard years. This isn't one of those Knicks moves where they'd be trading for a 34 year old dude. Even if the Knicks get the 5th pick in the draft, you're almost guaranteed to not get Bradley Beal level production.

11FD8604-5095-41E5-A7B7-DCF7B3F39180.png
Only fails until Feb. 27.

I wouldn’t mind a trade centered around Randle for this. Maybe take back one of those picks. Portland/Dame will never win in the West as presently constructed. Both teams stay competitive. Knicks would still have money for FA. Bring Melo home, although that 00 Portland jersey 🔥.

I think Portland actually has a solid roster after the trade. Start with dangling just 2 picks. They get the defense they severely need. If Elf didn’t see himself as a starter, I would love to have him off the beach long term.

Last edited:
:lol: you don't trade a player like rj, man. that's irresponsible and leaves the team three steps back

winnable game today, right??

Any other guard, wouldn't have made that pass to Obi because they don't have that vision or passing skills. Obi should be killing it, glad Rose is making get buckets.

Rose is helping Obi and thats on anything.

Thus far,Imma fall back on Rose man. I stated how much I dislike his ***** move on bouncing on the team without notice, but dude is balling.

Back
Top Bottom