Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Randle never shouldn't have gotten that T because he shouldn't have been out there. Thibs be driving me crazy with that BS. These dudes are on a back to back playing 40 minutes... why not keep the second unit out there?
Was just coming in here to say

Up 20 with four minutes left, I think you can let the B team loose

RJ 20 years old and barely over a full years worth of games in the league

He’s improved every part of his game by a noticeable amount

I’m still not moving him. Convince the Wizards or Bulls that Obi is the next Kareem instead

I like RJ but no way I pass on Beal if it's for RJ and some irrelevant role player or the Mavs pick. Beal is a top 3 SG in the league and instantly makes us better by 5-10 wins this season.

The starters should of not played the entire game ..... you playing on a back to back .... give Knox and frank and obi some burn .... .... smh

Spurs have been playing well lately but they're not a stacked team by any means so if we play disciplined it's a winnable game. And pistons as we saw tonight aren't a scary team at all so if we go 4-0 without Elf I'm curious if Thibs puts him as a backup off the bench or stays stubborn and keeps starting him.

I’m just happy we won. Not bout to find something to complain about :lol:
One day a great player is going to get hurt on garbage time because Thibs ia going to keep himbin way to long.

Other than that I was happy.

I didn't really want Rose because he waa going to jack Quickley minute, but glad DSJr is gone. Fresh start for him, but dude needs to put it together quick before the Piston give up on him too.

With how the East is structured if we hover around .500 all season we'd finish around 4-5 seed which is a winnable playoff matchup. Don't wanna finish 7-8 and play a top 2 team off the bat.

1614569977621.png

Plus 3 picks

so this trade simulator thinks Beal is more valuable than 6 players because his departure and their arrival makes the Wizards 9 losses a season worse but he comes to the Knicks and we have the same exact record? How does that make sense? :lol:
Hollinger don't even work there no more. System broke as hell lmao

Noel was a 6th pick so dude def has talent. He'll never be a star but he has the tools to compete and give you good minutes when the coach shows trust in his abilities

Back
Top Bottom