Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Gonna be a lot of struggle games without a real point guard that can shoot or break down defenses.

So I see I missing a ****ty performance. At least from looking at the stat line RJ put in work this off season.

Watched the game this morning.

GET USED TO THAT!

Looked real bad. Defense could've been solid but that one bench rotation lineup just gave the game away in the 4th to start.

With no bona fide go to scorer its gonna be rough.

I think Austin Rivers should start at PG. Have Elfrid run the second unit since they have no idea what theyre doing when shots aren’t falling. Quickley needs to play somehow.

DSJ cant run a team. Frank will be inconsistent.

I think Austin Rivers should start at PG. Have Elfrid run the second unit since they have no idea what theyre doing when shots aren’t falling. Quickley needs to play somehow.

DSJ cant run a team. Frank will be inconsistent.
DSJ is clearly not a point. Dude is lost man. I wish the young man would have some success. But it doesn't seem that way.

I honestly thing Quickly can run an offense and I think at some point this year he will start.

Utilizing Frank at the 2 is a waste unless you're passing the ball when he's open which doesn't happen because Randle rather force a ball up.

Randle has 5 to 8 great plays a game and like 20 bad decisions.

The knicks need to be relegated to the G league. Let’s keep it 💯

maybe that would finally force Dolan to sell.

Back
Top Bottom