Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

is thibs is an anti masker?
everytime i see him yelling he takes off that mask, which is always

Once I saw Quickly play and the energy he brought, I came in here and said he will be a starter sometime this year.

Obviously that was from a short glimpse but Im confi8he has game. But then again I might be overreacting. Def like him better than DSJ thus far.

With that said, heres Thibs ...
Screenshot_20201214-120049_Chrome.jpg

Also, just to make it perfectly clear.

We aren't getting Giannis in FA. No way dude leaves the Buck to play with our current team.

What I say though.

And hear me out.

Ship
Frank
Knox
Mitch
NY unprotected 1st and LAC Pick

For Harden

Payton
Bullock
Randle
Both of Dallas Picks for Beal

And Sign Freak.

Am I high delusional? What wont work? What other scenerio?

Dont like the team?

Beal
RJ
Harden
Obi
Freak
tenor-1.gif

Last edited:

We aren't getting Giannis in FA. No way dude leaves the Buck to play with our current team.

What I say though.

And hear me out.

Ship
Frank
Knox
Mitch

For Harden

Payton
Bullock
Randle

And Sign Freak.

Dont like the team?

Beal
RJ
Harden
Obi
Freak
I like the new positive Keko.

Harden ain’t coming here. We are black listed by all top free agents because of how much we are a **** show plus our MAGA owner.

Knicks dodged a bullet not hiring u fam. Who’s passing the ball in that lineup? Throwing away all those picks and still don’t land a point guard 🤦🏾‍♂️

Knicks dodged a bullet not hiring u fam. Who’s passing the ball in that lineup? Throwing away all those picks and still don’t land a point guard 🤦🏾‍♂️
LoL ...

Trust me I though about that.

I figure with a lot of the burden they will relieve of each other, no way they dont make the pass when contested.

But that's about the only way we landing a FA of that Caliber.

Really we keep *****ing but we ain't getting **** unless is thru draft and development.

What I say though.

And hear me out.

Ship
Frank
Knox
Mitch

For Harden

Payton
Bullock
Randle

And Sign Freak.

Dont like the team?

Beal
RJ
Harden
Obi
Freak
tenor-1.gif
I ain’t mad at this.
I know too FA don’t want to come here but if you show balls to make something c Eazy like this happen it may change their minds.

Harden ain’t coming here. We are black listed by all top free agents because of how much we are a **** show plus our MAGA owner.

^^

Sum of yall in here need to accept that reality, if our young bums suck..........they suck AND we'll just have to rinse & repeat in the summer again with another fresh set of young players until we become a playoff team again.

Best thing we can do right now is try to ACCOMMODATE the better young players that we have on the team, which is pretty much only RJ Barrett at this point.

#PatientRebuilds

AF1s will be impossible to get.

Knick themed clothes is hard.

I love Dipset, legends.

Jerseys still ultra trash

Last edited:
People in here for some reason keep reiterating that no one is coming here like it’s a hot take

We all know this already
No one disagrees
Duh ....

The point was, what can we do to change the obvious.

Leon and West have good relations with the players.

We have young players that still have value. We have picks and we have teams like Houston that is strap and nothing to rebuild.

If we can make a domino fall, maybe others fall.

A lot of teams might be able to take Harden, but strip them of their current roster and really don't have the high pick we are going to have.

Paring Harden with another Allstarn(said Beal because Washington aint going nowhere) would entice a Freak to come in.

That's basically what the Lakers did.

I rather have satisfaction from grooming our youth, but at this point .. trying to make DSJ a 1 ... Randle continuous bonehead play and Knox/Frank not progressing we need to do something.

Duh ....

The point was, what can we do to change the obvious.

Leon and West have good relations with the players.

We have young players that still have value. We have picks and we have teams like Houston that is strap and nothing to rebuild.

If we can make a domino fall, maybe others fall.

A lot of teams might be able to take Harden, but strip them of their current roster and really don't have the high pick we are going to have.

Paring Harden with another Allstarn(said Beal because Washington aint going nowhere) would entice a Freak to come in.

That's basically what the Lakers did.

I rather have satisfaction from grooming our youth, but at this point .. trying to make DSJ a 1 ... Randle continuous bonehead play and Knox/Frank not progressing we need to do something.
Exactly. There is another way out of this hole other than draft rinse and repeat.
The lakers proved it BUT they have a competent board room. We got nothing to lose might as well go big.

If Giannis won't come here with this roster why would Harden stay here with an even worse roster?

Also what would even be the point of that team? It aint winning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom