Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Yo it really hurts that my pops isn't here to see his Knicks play so we'll.

I'm sorry for that man. My dad and I have been long time Knicks fans, and he's been disappointed with the team since the 99 Finals. For his sake, I've always wanted the Knicks to win in his lifetime.

I'd be crushed if they won and he wasn't around to see it. Keep your head up.

On a side note: I'm a group chat with some buddies, and I predicted we'd win 35-40 games during pre-season.

I really wish I was a betting man :smh:

That's also a decade where arguably the greatest athlete of all time dominated. A drop off in the years that didn't feature him is not surprising not to mention one season was lockout year but I guess anything to bash the Knicks smh.

Brehs. Did you see the camaraderie between everyone? Like thibs looking real comfortable with WWW, and other mgmt ?
WWW coming out playing with Rose .

Beautiful thing to see. Really is. They all in.
The thing is that you don't want to disturb anything. These guys love being on the team together even though some might play less than others.
On the other hand it's like we need just one guy in FA to put us really over the top.
It looked like Thibs was subtly trying to get Wes’ attention without looking too hyped until Wes embraced him. Thibs really a big *** teddy bear if he never loses games. :rofl:

Largest market team, richest franchise in NBA history, constant discussions over sports media, and proven tangible effectiveness across overall quality of the NBA when playing on a competitive level.

Yeah, the Knicks don't matter :lol:

E0i8x8KWUAMMwQC

crazy how our franchise player is julius randle and he is just playing spectacular this year... based off last year I would have never expected it and I apologize for hating on him based of last year... he really did improve... they better throw the bag at him

Barrett has a one track mind when he’s on a fast break ..... it don’t matter if there is a person to his left and / or right lol....

the record with rose is amazing .... again if covid wasn’t an issue and if he was able to get out of Detroit sooner , knicks would be contending for the best record in the east.... 21-8

The garden won’t be like the 90s because too many fans have been priced out. But it will be nice to see a jumping garden if we can continue to win.

Glad the Knicks picked up 2 wins they absolutely needed going into this hellish stretch. Obi getting more minutes and D-Rose absolutely torching on offense .

Dallas a half game away from play-in...let's ******* go

Back
Top Bottom