Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Vildoza, one of the premier playmakers in Europe, will fly to New York once he clears the immigration process. There's no clear timetable on his arrival this season, based upon immigration, physicals and protocols.

The Knicks had the salary cap space and roster spot to get ahead of summer free agency and secure Vildoza now. Vildoza, 25, would've been one of the top available free agent point guards in the 2021 summer marketplace.

Three non-guaranteed years on the contract give the Knicks the chance to evaluate Vildoza in the Olympics, summer league and training camp before committing to a full guarantee on next season.

saw that shannon sharpe vid yesterday, but didn't wanna post it here
was directed at rappaport who somehow is spokesperson for the knicks fanbase lol
shannon's a clown. all attention grabbing for the clicks.
you know how these dudes love using the knicks to get airtime

Vildoza, one of the premier playmakers in Europe, will fly to New York once he clears the immigration process. There's no clear timetable on his arrival this season, based upon immigration, physicals and protocols.

The Knicks had the salary cap space and roster spot to get ahead of summer free agency and secure Vildoza now. Vildoza, 25, would've been one of the top available free agent point guards in the 2021 summer marketplace.

Three non-guaranteed years on the contract give the Knicks the chance to evaluate Vildoza in the Olympics, summer league and training camp before committing to a full guarantee on next season.

power move

good **** Scott
good **** Leon

i like luca from what i've seen, but don't expect him to be in the mix the rest of this playing season.
if he could relieve elfrid of some minutes, that would be ok tho

intelligent move to snatch him before others do

Last edited:
Sharpe corny for that video because NOBODY said the Knicks winning a ring this year. Idc what goofy boy Rappaport says. Dude got punked by KD and is now trying to shhht on the Nets to piss KD off. Let him be annoying on his own. The media couldn't wait for a famous knick fan to say something reckless so they could lump all of us together.

i like luca from what i've seen, but don't expect him to be in the mix.
if he could relieve elfrid of some minutes, that would be ok tho
If he can hit a open three play decent defense and average 7 assist he can make this team so much better

Elfrid playing 5-10 minutes a night would make this team exponentially better

Really doesn't even warrant discussion right now because he's most likely not gonna play this year

This is a next year and potential long term situation

Sharpe corny for that video because NOBODY said the Knicks winning a ring this year. Idc what goofy boy Rappaport says. Dude got punked by KD and is now trying to shhht on the Nets to piss KD off. Let him be annoying on his own. The media couldn't wait for a famous knick fan to say something reckless so they could lump all of us together.
Here’s my issue. ****** CELEBRATED Miami last season for “beating the odds” and making it to the finals. Knicks been **** forever, now the team is finally improved and playing well but ya can’t eem let fans enjoy it? It’s beyond corny.

Here’s my issue. ****** CELEBRATED Miami last season for “beating the odds” and making it to the finals. Knicks been **** forever, now the team is finally improved and playing well but ya can’t eem let fans enjoy it? It’s beyond corny.

Vegas has the Knicks over under for wins this season at 22.5 and they can win 40 games. But we're not allowed to be happy bc we're not better than a team that has 3 superstars

Back
Top Bottom