Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Was in Boston for the weekend visiting a friend and got to see the Celts come back from 32 at a packed bar and then lose at a packed bar. Not a single fan ****in cares about those bums this year. No cheers no yelling no nothing. Insane.

Can't wait for them to be swept in the first round

E0j7gbCWYAEDEVq.jpg

Leon Rose and WWW job became harder after this year.

Expectations definitely shifted. This coming offseason is the most important for this group IMO.

There's no real star available & we don't have premium draft picks to improve the team. I'm really interested to see what direction we decide to go.

Do we cash in on a surplus of picks to try to trade for a star? Pay for second tier guys like Lonzo Ball, Gary Trent, or Norm Powell? Run it back with the same core?

can't wait for the garden to be popping during the playoffs... I remember that short playoff run in 2013 the garden was loud on TV it reminded of the excitement from the 90s team....hopefully I can try to get to one game this year.... I went to three games last year when they were bad and none of them games were close and all loses smh...I don't remember the last game I went to they won

I was at one of those playoff games in 13. Can’t remember the night as I went in pretty zooted with my ex.

Dinwiddie should come at a lower cost cause of injury, recent players with same injury have been recovering 100% from ACL’s injury it seems. We also don’t have to risk our next move with that situation either.

Last edited:
Dinwiddie should come at a lower cost cause of injury, recent players with same injury have been recovering 100% from ACL’s injury it seems. We also don’t have to risk our next move with that situation either.
He’s not opting out of a 12 million deal to get less that 12 is what I’m saying .... unless a team he wants to play for offers him 12 and he know he’s in control where he goes

Back
Top Bottom