Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

not really related to the knicks atm but a reminder James Dolan is still a trash person and owner. See the front office shake up he just did with rangers today. the youngest team in the league that had a rough start in a short season and will still miss the playoffs by a few games nowhere near the bottom. Dolan is still dog **** and he should sell both teams end rant

not really related to the knicks atm but a reminder James Dolan is still a trash person and owner. See the front office shake up he just did with rangers today. the youngest team in the league that had a rough start in a short season and will still miss the playoffs by a few games nowhere near the bottom. Dolan is still dog **** and he should sell both teams end rant

Dolan sells & we end up with a guy like Fertitta in Houston. Then what?

Dolan has just been playing his harmonica & cutting checks for a few years now. He's a **** but far from an issue.

Luca is already better than Lonzo and might be the second coming of Chris Duhon but they ain’t ready for that conversation.

Dolan has just been playing his harmonica & cutting checks for a few years now. He's a **** but far from an issue.
on top of that, Thibs has been praising him any chance he gets for simply staying out of the way and empowering everyone there

doesn’t seem like much on the surface but i’m sure is doing wonders for our culture and reputation behind the scenes

hes still trash and needs to leave town completely. every time i see one of them coalition to restore nyc commercials i hate him even more. No reason to fire the team president and gm who have been doing a good job during a rebuild with the leagues youngest team. and he generally stays out of their way and lets them cook also. absolutely worst owner in pro sports

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but unless we get the Nets 1st round, I believe the Knicks can get out of the 1st round. As a matter fact, as long we don’t get the Nets, I can see the Knicks winning until they meet the Nets.

People continue to disrespect Randle and RJ .... regardless of what happens, they are playing like legit top tier 1/2 ....

They have beaten everyone they were supposed to and have made it hard for those elite teams ...

**** Sharpe... continuously raining on parades and elevating his heroes!

Knicks do not have a chance against the Nets & Philly. They do however, have a fighters chance against Milwaukee. Every other team is beatable for the Knicks.

Knicks do not have a chance against the Nets & Philly. They do however, have a fighters chance against Milwaukee. Every other team is beatable for the Knicks.
I mean ... if you say so ...

Only team I don't give the Knicks a chance is against the Nets ... but that's why the play. Maybe they can't beat the Hawks for all we know.

I honestly don’t think we can beat the Hawks. Our bench is a huge reason why we beat teams and their bench can have the same production. Plus they’re very well coached.

media really don’t know how to act right now :rofl:

but nobody care about the Knicks right??

also, **** Rapahoe

Someone needs to tweet this off to Shannon's bum ***
1620251623550.png

That's what's gonna happen to his Lakers when our Blue & Orange bois roll up in Staples................**** Yaself, Shannon

Why are all these people are trying rain on our parade?

We're having a good season and these talking heads want to crap on us for no reason

It's exhausting
Like yeah damn, we not allowed to celebrate a little for the 1st time in a long time? What that got to do with you? I get how the game is now is all hot takes or no career but damn. I still rock with Shannon when he's real.

Back
Top Bottom