Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

They need to just let Randle and RJ rest the remainder of this game. No chance at a comeback so let them stay fresh for Friday

Imma just assume that they had trouble breathing. 1st loss of 3 out of this tough road trip so far, i'll take it.

Imma just assume that they had trouble breathing. 1st loss of 3 out of this tough road trip so far, i'll take it.

that's my thinking. The nuggets have a home winning streak going probably due to the altitude

Nuggets are 25-10 at hone and 19-12 on the road

Tough first quarter with fouls and whatnot. Let it get out of hand.

Onto the next one, hopefully a less depressing watch.

Jokic is nasty and **** Rivers.

Also please bench Payton and Start D-Rose. I beg of thee

Tough first quarter with fouls and whatnot. Let it get out of hand.

Onto the next one, hopefully a less depressing watch.

Jokic is nasty and **** Rivers.

Also please bench Payton and Start D-Rose. I beg of thee
Literally this. Heavy on the bench Payton. WHY IS HE STILL IN THE GAME

Second half updated live spread was +17.5 Knicks and they lost by 16 off that meaningless fast break dunk to end the game :rofl:

Payton is unplayable. You bench him and he cripples the benches continuity and shot making.

He just needs to go away

Last night might've been the worst I've seen Elfrid play. He has to go next season. He's selfish.

Those 3 fouls in about 30 seconds time pretty much told me this game was most likely going to be an L.

Nerlens is a great weak side defender, does well in the passing lanes, covers lots of ground. He can't handle heavyweights but big men like that are few and far in between. Majority of people regardless of size can't handle Jokic so I won't hold it against him at all.

i wasn't expecting a win, but i also wasn't expecting the team to get taken out in the first couple of minutes with all those foul calls. randle wasn't making early shots, rj wasn't doing anything until the mid third quarter, burks, quickley and rose could've come in earlier. knicks aren't on the nuggets level, but got outcoached and outplayed more than necessary imo

This Suns game Friday is gonna be very telling about this team going into the playoffs. At least to me personally it will be.

Playing a good team we almost beat recently ✅

Coming off a very bad loss ✅

Randle looking to bounce back from a rough night ✅

Late season game that's very important for seeding ✅

it's a high pressure game, and add to that the Suns just got slapped and will be playing angry. Which team wants it more?

No Knicks tonight but you can root for the Knicks in the following ways:

Root for the Nets (against Mavs)
Root for the Grizzlies
Root for the Pacers (against Hawks)
Root for the Warriors
Root for the Lakers

Let's get the Mavs all the way up out of the playoffs and secure a 4/5 seed.

89BFE5F4-2E0A-4B64-8354-06BB1D686BDC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom