Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Screenshot_20210506-122952_Chrome.jpg

Doc set Austin up :lol:

Told him go play for Thibs cause he'll bring out the best in you. Then he got shipped out. I'd be mad too but I guess that's the business. Lucky for Austin he's a solid role player and Denver is down a major piece.

Doc set Austin up :lol:

Told him go play for Thibs cause he'll bring out the best in you. Then he got shipped out. I'd be mad too but I guess that's the business. Lucky for Austin he's a solid role player and Denver is down a major piece.

He signed with Denver on a 10-day contract. I mean, if he was as solid as people think, you'd think there would be more suitors.

****** be so mad and we really just be in our thread discussing amongst ourselves realistic outcomes to this season. :rofl:

The way non-Knicks fans react to the Knicks is like this:

"Bro check out this girl I finally started dating after being single for 5 years. She's bad right??"

"lmaoooo wow good job bro. You acting like she's Beyoncé. Congrats on bagging a cute girl. People bag cute girls all the Time but I guess when you been single for 5 years you gotta celebrate anything"

The reason I think this is a low key asking Julius for 🍆 is because a lot of Knicks fans havr been calling him thr king ... so she is now asking for the crown .....

ready to 📦 these kids with 1 of Obi/Mitch/Quick & all picks this year & next for the Knicks next star pg, Swipa da 🦊.

Back
Top Bottom