Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

you're willing to trade julius randle for kemba walker?
and here we got mister "king of the bad trade scenarios" meaner pointing this out to you.
take that as a sign. 😭 kemba walker over julius randle. what are some of you on?
Ay bwoy, my trades will take the Knicks to the promised land. Some just be too simple minded to see the vision.

In a climate of star players always wanting to take nights off and be distracted by other aspects of their life outside of basketball, we have a guy who can give you 25/5/5 on an average night and a triple double on a great night, played almost every single game and plays damn near the entire game with no complaints, and you wanna trade him for Kemba "I peaked in UConn" walker? The guy who has Tatum + Brown and has a worse record than Julius who's backcourt combo is RJ + Bullock? C'mon bruh

In a climate of star players always wanting to take nights off and be distracted by other aspects of their life outside of basketball, we have a guy who can give you 25/5/5 on an average night and a triple double on a great night, played almost every single game and plays damn near the entire game with no complaints, and you wanna trade him for Kemba "I peaked in UConn" walker? The guy who has Tatum + Brown and has a worse record than Julius who's backcourt combo is RJ + Bullock? C'mon bruh

All very good and accurate points.

But this dude is having a career year by chucking terrible mid-range shots, being a volume shooter, and not knowing what to do when he's double-teamed. He also can't do anything when his first step is stopped.

I'd rather build the team around a guard who can create his own shot and break out of double teams. Doesn't have to be Kemba (could be anyone), but you know what I mean.

worst seats at a cool 1k supposably

Tom-Thibodeau-3.jpg

All very good and accurate points.

But this dude is having a career year by chucking terrible mid-range shots, being a volume shooter, and not knowing what to do when he's double-teamed. He also can't do anything when his first step is stopped.

I'd rather build the team around a guard who can create his own shot and break out of double teams. Doesn't have to be Kemba (could be anyone), but you know what I mean.

i feel you. I don't think Randle is the next KG but I'd give him til next year before trying to move on. He's shown us he's capable of a huge jump in one offseason so assuming the coaching staff helps dude develop better handles and late game decision making he can take another smaller leap next year. Even if he's 20% better next season he's a 26/10/8 guy which is very rare in this league.

That’s honestly a good idea. I have friend down there too.

Any Knick fans from this thread in ATL?

I’m about 45 mins south of ATL.

Nosebleeds start at 150 plus from what i’ve seen. Never been to State Farm tho, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t ready to just splurge on a seat.

Knicks are finally back to playing good basketball and in the first time in forever has a competent front office.

Imagine totally destroying all that good faith by trading or letting the player who's put up one of the greatest seasons in franchise history walk

You can't make this **** up

Randle isn't a first option but he definitely belongs here.

He played out of his mind under a guy like Thibs...he's not going to put up the same numbers next year but there is a place for a versatile PF who still has at least 3 years of top level play left in him.

We need to find a real first option who can handle those end of the game possessions.

Randle isn't a first option but he definitely belongs here.

He played out of his mind under a guy like Thibs...he's not going to put up the same numbers next year but there is a place for a versatile PF who still has at least 3 years of top level play left in him.

We need to find a real first option who can handle those end of the game possessions.

(Good PG)
Lavine
RJ
Randle

Mitch

Can be a potent trio

This is the caliber point guard the Knicks would need to keep Randle as your 1st option, while RJ is still being groomed. I would rather hold onto 1 of the 3 players being sent & in either case I’m sending Obi 1st.

Obi+Mitch+Knox+Frank & 4 picks. 🤷🏾‍♂️ They got 2 elite point guards over there already.

Fox/RJ/Bullocks/Randle/Noel plays defense & your point guard knows is able to break down the opposition defense through sheer speed alone. Not unlike ur boy Rose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom