Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

DC8A692B-DCBA-4CF0-B2E2-92F8252F390B.jpeg

I’m not gonna hate on Screamin A for voting for Monty. Matter fact, I fully support the pick.

He also can have another movie ..The Last Mack or something.

Dude has an A+ list yet never a scandalous breakup ot rumor.

Still in shock. Suns were 6-0 in the bubble with expectations this year and they added Chris Paul. We had zero expectations and didn’t even add a starter nevertheless a superstar and finished in 4th, 20 games over expectations.

i mean the suns have been just as terrible as us the last few years... but only difference was last season they had an ok season and then added chris paul to put them over the top...meanwhile we basically had the same roster and added thibs... im disappointed but it couldve went either way... suns do have a top 3 record in the league so i can see why monty got it..

Nets fans talking like this is their town :lol: giving away playoff tickets for covid vax while knicks nose bleeds going for 1k :lol:

FOH!!!

Hmmm.

Everybody picking the Knicks has me wary.

I know a set up when I see one :lol:

We should win this series though....playoffs are different for sure but this is when the game slows down and possessions get ugly. We been playing ugly ball all season, that's good prep.

I actually have us losing this series. Their bench is too good.
I mean a loss is possible. Offensively they have more shot creators and Trae by himself is dangerous enough. I'm hoping first time jitters get to him. We gotta stay home on shooters with them too. Bogdan, Collins and Gallo are all right on that 40% mark. Easier said than done.

Yea no way should we be the favorite. We were good, but they were even better that 2nd half.

Gotta get Capela in foul trouble and keep attacking Trae.

Yea no way should we be the favorite. We were good, but they were even better that 2nd half.

Gotta get Capela in foul trouble and keep attacking Trae.
Hawks also had a significantly easier strength of schedule post all star break

i wouldn’t give them that much credit

was looking at nets tickets and they are dumb cheap well compared to Knicks... its a joke you got a big three playing in NY and still cant attract a crowd lol

thinking about pulling the trigger for game 2 Knicks game... tickets are expensive at 420 smh but i never been to a playoff game in my life at the garden... i went to the meadowlands when the Knicks played the Nets and got swept this was like in 03-04

nevermind cant go even if i wanted too... read the fine print and have to be fully vaccinated 14 days after second shot... i got my second shot on 5/11 so i wont be due until 5/25... all good i guess i save money lol

Back
Top Bottom