Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

My boy started dating this girl a few months ago and her family is loaded. Like penthouse in Manhattan rich. He tells me today he's going to game 2 and I was like sheeeesh really? You must've dropped some crazy money for tickets. And he tells me his girl copped tickets for them. I wish I had a sugar momma :smh:

My boy started dating this girl a few months ago and her family is loaded. Like penthouse in Manhattan rich. He tells me today he's going to game 2 and I was like sheeeesh really? You must've dropped some crazy money for tickets. And he tells me his girl copped tickets for them. I wish I had a sugar momma :smh:
Dude is lucky as hell :smh:

Was on Ticketmaster at 1:45 waiting for tickets to go on sale. Had 200 section, row 8 in my cart for $150/each but had to ask my brother if Game 2 was okay for him. Ended up selling out before he answered. :smh:

Should've just bought them & figured out the rest later.

Been trying to find me one of these all of my life

Listened to a ATL beat writer. Their success since Nate has been due to:

-Bojan doing a whole lot of off ball sets, not just standing in the corner
-Trae becoming more passive
-Capela not being in foul trouble

Someone relay this info to the coaching staff.

Listened to a ATL beat writer. Their success since Nate has been due to:

-Bojan doing a whole lot of off ball sets, not just standing in the corner
-Trae becoming more passive
-Capela not being in foul trouble

Someone relay this info to the coaching staff.
I'm almost certain Thibs is aware. I like this particular matchup in our favor though. Miami would've had me stressed. We just don't match up well with their physical play.

I'm never one to point the fingers at refs after a loss but a lot of this series will be dependent on how the refs call the games. Randle doesn't get calls often when he's in the paint getting slapped and we know Toupee Young flops and gets star calls when a defender like Frank is guarding him physical

9AAD00BF-ECAF-4F74-8723-900381DE93D7.jpeg

Love it

they told me SAS was a 'knicks fan' lol

I'm never one to point the fingers at refs after a loss but a lot of this series will be dependent on how the refs call the games. Randle doesn't get calls often when he's in the paint getting slapped and we know Toupee Young flops and gets star calls when a defender like Frank is guarding him physical
Hopefully it won't be a disparity like the wiz vs Celtics, refs were definitely one sided in my opinion.

i just hope the schedule comes out soon... im tryin to cop these game 2 tickets already and the only thing holding me back is this two week fully vaccination... i got my 2nd shot on 5/11 so wont be good until 5/25 smh

Back
Top Bottom