Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

:rofl:

Like I said, that was for a friend,I got my vaccine and will be in the building Sunday in the 100’s

This schedule is actually clutch for the Knicks style of play. They play very physical and we know Thibs plays the top guys a ton of minutes. Being able to rest 2 days after games 1 and 4 is huge in terms of being able to keep guys fresh after playing 40+ min a game

Knicks rumors back in April that they might pursue Schroeder in free agency and I hope after they watched him tonight they don't waste their time. Dude turned down a $20m/year extension and shrunk in his first big game as a laker and the team was crap when he was the only facilitator while Lebron was out.

I'm certain he's talking about the MSG feed vs the national ones. Answer is probably almost nowhere, I find league pass and any other streams just stick to the national ones if those are live.

These camera violations are bs man. City just stealing money as usual.

Last year I got 3 speed camera tickets in like a 1 month span and they were all like 42mph in a 30 zone and all late AF (all between 10pm and midnight) when there's no school children, which is allegedly their fake reason for why these cameras exist.

Last year I got 3 speed camera tickets in like a 1 month span and they were all like 42mph in a 30 zone and all late AF (all between 10pm and midnight) when there's no school children, which is allegedly their fake reason for why these cameras exist.
Smh yea I just got two within last month both 38 in 25. Cops don't even bother u for that when they see it. Blatant money grab.

Back
Top Bottom