Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Cat made it sound like he dropped 20/5/5 :lol: :lol:
You Frank fans are certified Nuts
2DC01EF6-A887-4561-BCDD-AD56A90CFF53.jpeg

I’m serious, that’s gotta be it. Too many looks comparisons & fawning for scrub talent.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

CP3 winning a ‘chip in Phx might clear the way for a Knicks swoop. That team has struck lightning in a bottle. There’s no telling if they make it out the West again. At least in NY, CP is closer to home/school. What a mentor he would be for a kid like Mann or Cooper.

And Idc, wouldn’t mind Oubre slotted at the 3. Much more of a scoring threat than Bullocks! And has just as much defensive capability. He just might be smarter on that end than some will give him credit for. X-Factor type of guy ostensibly, he would at least give consistent defense playing for Thibbs 40 mpg. Good shots will fall & he can finish a fast break.

Holy ****, Knicks better sign this kid on the spot. The potential outweighs all the risk, again.

*By sign on the spot I mean guarantee him the marketing potential KP was about to see & tell him to withdraw from the draft. He only has to be half as good to get 20 mms down the line.

If your slotted for the 2nd round & you’re foreign, I don’t see why not.

Last edited:

Holy ****, Knicks better sign this kid on the spot. The potential outweighs all the risk, again.

*By sign on the spot I mean guarantee him the marketing potential KP was about to see & tell him to withdraw from the draft. He only has to be half as good to get 20 mms down the line.

If your slotted for the 2nd round & you’re foreign, I don’t see why not.

Now.. I never heard of this dude ever and here you are telling us how good he is. How???

I’m just going off hype & highlights. The young man has been 6’8” for like 5 yrs now & playmakes for his team. He plays 2-4 defensively. The shooting looks so effortless. Just a flick of da wrist with little need to jump high cuz he’s already taller. He turns to the side in a weird way like Lamelo. I figure that’s cuz both started playing against much taller players early in their development.

Safe to say the most exciting parts of this draft are early lotto & late 1st & 2nd rounds. Another kid the Knicks worked out. One things for sure, they are doing their due diligence. Can’t tell if they gonna package those picks. And they are being prepared for whatever.

Realistically speaking ...

No matter who we draft, MOFO is going to be benched under Thibs.

Only way Thibs plays a rookie solid minutes if we were drafting #1.

Knicks are uniquely positioned to win now & build long term. No reason to think a player like Duarte wouldn’t come in & contribute this season either. The Cooper hype is getting serious & there’s a few defense ready guys that Thibbs likes to be had as well.

Then there’s all that cap room.

Back
Top Bottom