Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Mitch is a special talent i dont want to see him go but it would be a knicks move to ship him outta here

WtF is this?

Mitch and 2 picks??????

Buahahah
MPJ is a young 💫 . Denver knows. Future picks can amount to nothing, very easily. I don’t see a problem here. Randle can come in and start for them. Mitch is ideal for the bench IMO.

MPJR is gonna be the real deal. Supposedly the best shooter on the Nuggets already.

But what if Mitch begins scoring, i also feel he was getting "babied" or treated "cautiously" by previous coaches. I see his practices and he can shoot but idk if i ever seen him take 1 attempt during a game and I doubt thats up to Mitch I feel like it was a coaching plan to groom him

But if Mitch begins scoring then hes gonna be special, more than special Ed

Last edited:
Its year 3. I understand you didnt play college ball and are still new to this organized basketball thing, but its time to stop being dumb. Do everything else the same, just dont commit dumb fouls and you're one of the best centers in the league.

Same with Frank. This is it. You got a defensive minded coach who likes players like you. If you dont get it now, cant get consistent minutes now, you never will.

Special Ed
tenor.gif

Mitch is solid, but very tradable...If you can get a lotto -mid 1st pick or a more well rounded player back for him you don’t hesitate
What’s wild is I remember some Knicks fans being against moving Mitch to Golden State with 8 for the second pick. Mitch is a great defensive center. A defensive big with no offensive game is replaceable.

We did good not moving from 8th.

**** around and move to 2nd and still draft Obi.

So yeah.

But MPJr is not worth Mitch and 2 picks at this moment.

If Mitch doesn't come out and start hitting jumpers and spacing the floor AND stops doing dumb fouls this year. I don't mind packaging him for a perospect.

Y’all bugged.

Denver dangles MPJ & you gonna hold up the trade because of 2 future picks & freaking Mitchell Robinson?!

wow

where is the porter trade coming from? sounds like a rumor and not close to true... even then it would be like trading KP to get dsjr who we passed on for Frank... you pass on porter for knox instead of just picking porter then trade for him later on... it just makes 0 sense lol

Back
Top Bottom