Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Also to all these Sexton defenders who are saying “losing takes a toll on you, and he was on a bad team so he can get better”.

I want that same energy for Knox and Frank:lol:

Knox and Frank got 0 burn on a 4th seed team. Rookie Quickley who shot 39% from the field got more playing time than they both did combined.

Also to all these Sexton defenders who are saying “losing takes a toll on you, and he was on a bad team so he can get better”.

I want that same energy for Knox and Frank:lol:
Knox and Frank were on a good team this year with the COY and didn’t progress.

Colin Sexton as a rookie: 16/3/3 on 43% from the field/40% from 3

Quickley as a rookie: 11/2/2 on 39% from the field, 39% from 3

And we're thrilled to watch him grow and most feel he has the potential to be an offensive beast in the league. If Quick was putting up 16ppg this season we'd be ecstatic

He shot 47% as a “ball hog” that’s pretty impressive if the other team knows you’re not going to pass and only have to “guard” him.

true, He averaged 24ppg on 47% FG. 80%+ FT & 4.5 assist with no one to pass to and defense was focused on him. And he’s a pesty defender. May not be a bad trade at all actually.

He’ll be with a better coaching staff/ team and familiarity with Leon Rose

Last edited:
This year should largely be thrown out for both Bambi & Frank. They had such short leashes under Thibbs. Its for the best in the long run, but they were basically the real rookies of last year. And you see how little room Obi had to work with.

But Bambi & Frank are not Collin Sexton in the City. And thus don’t get the same energy.

Yea, I’d rather wait for Shai to get done with OKC, but I wouldn’t be hurt with Collin.

He shot 47% as a “ball hog” that’s pretty impressive if the other team knows you’re not going to pass and only have to “guard” him.
I mean how impressive is it really when the Cavs have been bad the entire time he shot that percentage?

true, He averaged 24ppg on 47% FG. 80%+ FT & 4.5 assist with no one to pass to and defense was focused on him. And he’s a pesty defender. May not be a bad trade at all actually.

He’ll be with a better coaching staff/ team and familiarity with Leon Rose
He played over 50 games with Garland though

I mean how impressive is it really when the Cavs have been bad the entire time he shot that percentage?
That’s not solely on him the Cavs playing bad and it’s really impressive supposedly if the other team know you aren’t going to pass and you have a team of castaways and Garland. Wouldn’t you think his shooting percentage would be lower like Kemba, Hield or even Westbrook’s.

Wait. That boy still on a rookie contract huh? Get him for cheap.
Thibs probably can get him in the right space mentally
That’s what’s interesting to me. If you move for him and plan to lock him up longterm, we got a limited time to spend that $50 mil or so in cap before we’d use his bird rights to exceed the cap.

Interesting play if that’s what they’re thinking.

Most of Sexton's issues seem to be personality related, defense aside.

I think Thibs could sit him down and get him on the right track, learn what real defense is and with a team like this that seems to sincerely enjoy each others company, get him to fit in.

I mean we definitely need a scorer and I 100% believe in the NBA you’re a product of your environment.

Just not at that price. Idk…if it happens hed have to win me over.

I've searched Yelp, Twitter, Snapchat, asked around friends and family circles--no Dice.

NT Knicks fam, ya'll my last hope. I desperately need your help:

Does anyone know someone who can braid straight hair? The girl I know went back to DR since COVID and hasn't come back. I fear she was living here illegally and now cannot reenter the USA.

This is a plea from a desperate man. Managed to grow out my hair since covid and it's now long enough. Had shorty do an amateur job, which was so bad, but I need the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom