Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

They really goofed not drafting Haliburton. He’s ROY with that media hype train and a playoff run. More importantly, they’re not in this predicament right now.

Again.

Which is why I have decided to place my faith in Deuce. I think he’s got the tools to be a problem. Deficiencies can be worked out with good coaching. He also plays with a chip on his shoulder & it shows.

catch 22 with we drafted Halliburton; we wouldn’t have gotten Rose to save our season in hindsight and propelled us to the 4 seed/playoffs, would have been the 8-10th seed

Numbers should be good as he will be getting paid by OKC still via the buyout. As a Uconn fan, this is Christmas in August for me!

Unexpected.

I won't be expecting all-star Kemba but I do think he can contribute.

Best part about a guy like him is he adjusts. His ego gets put to the side.

Man, I'm excited for this season.

More excited than I've been in a while. A genuine connection to the team, and thoughtfully adding pieces to fill roles.

I probably thought Isiah Thomas had it figured out too so ignore me.

Look forward to seeing how things work out. We can now take the ball out of Julius's hands. Less pressure for him to hit contested shots. Fournier and Kemba both speak to huge holes we had in our offense. It's all a matter of getting guys in positions to use their strengths, and I think the pieces naturally fit together well.

Back
Top Bottom