Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Talk about players and next season when the season is done lol..:. Most Knick fans are happy for finally making the playoffs and have a team that shows fight

I think knicks can win game 5 if players show up ..... anything on top of that would be a plus ...

Its going to take a drastic shake-up for us to come back and the most drastic thing Thibs has done is bench Payton after a whole season's worth of starts and lackluster play.

We put up a good fight in the first half. Lost focus in the 3rd quarter and it was over from there. Game 5 most likely will play out the same way. I'm still gonna watch and hope for a W but we've lost a lot of momentum.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_8092.png

I’d rather see Frank get that first few minutes and let Rose run with the second unit.

Bullock and Randle gotta lose a lot of minutes. They’re both shell shocked. They both look ****in terrible and candle handle the big stage.

Looking like a disappointing end to a fun season. Really thought these games would at least be competitive after the first two.

But again, can we at least try to keep perspective? It's possible to be disappointed/angry while also not wanting to blow everything up. We're a year ahead of schedule.

Sorry bros. We can only hope for a miracle. We looked horrid all 4 games. Even the game we won, the hawks just fizzled out.
Randle kinda shot himself in the foot with the performance.

On another hand if he really really balled out, he would have been entitled to ask for helluva lot more paper. So let's see how we approach this off-season

Back
Top Bottom