Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

After just watching that disaster we better not be giving Randle a max contract. You see how much Philly owes Ben Simmons and for how long? :lol:

Na bruhhhh, I’m not trying to see a Ben Simmons situation with Randle in NY.

Yes, I still feel bad about losing in the first round to the team that made it to the conference finals. Don’t even spend all summer asking.

After just watching that disaster we better not be giving Randle a max contract. You see how much Philly owes Ben Simmons and for how long? :lol:

Na bruhhhh, I’m not trying to see a Ben Simmons situation with Randle in NY.

Not in on the Randle supermax but I'm not following this comparison..

Yea Randle just got forced right. He can shoot the ball. Nothing like Ben.

Not saying he’s like Ben but I’m not trying to be locked into a contract for that amount of money for someone who can’t perform in the playoffs like he does he in the regular season. It’s the money/years I’m afraid of.

I don't wanna give Randle a max either but you have to expect he's gonna want pretty big money in the $25m+ a year area. You can tell him to kick rocks but there has to be an aggressive backup plan. Handing the keys to RJ to be the team leader with Quickley and Obi as the core will be fun to watch but they won't even make the playoffs.

It was his first playoffs. Give him a tradable contract. I think 4 years 100 mill with the last year being a team option works.

Maxey been ballin out these playoffs. Kentucky guards are no joke man.
1624245082469.png

I don't wanna give Randle a max either but you have to expect he's gonna want pretty big money in the $25m+ a year area. You can tell him to kick rocks but there has to be an aggressive backup plan. Handing the keys to RJ to be the team leader with Quickley and Obi as the core will be fun to watch but they won't even make the playoffs.

We’ll see what the market says, if other teams are offering him that - fine. But I don’t think they will. So the Knicks should have the upper hand.

At the end of the day, I’m just scared to death of a contract like this. This becomes untradable until the last year of a deal.
265E7D3F-FC0E-4AE2-8875-2C4F8EEB9E5D.jpeg

It seems Randle loves playing for the Knicks. I just hope he accepts a reasonable new contract

Back
Top Bottom