Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

If we don't do anything and just go with the picks, we will most likely trade for future picks or draft someone a foreign guy that will never play.
The dude from Lithuania isn't expected to be on the roster for another year or two.
I said this earlier ....

Mad at the picks but it is what it is ....

Cooper was the pick for me ... but with these dudes, who knows.

GN yall

McBride… nice…

hopefully he was a Thibs pick and he can at least play as much as Quickley did last year.

i wanted cooper too but not mad at the picks at the end of the day... they got some solid guys and nobody that has a wow factor but then again we not in the lottery lol...hoping grimes and mcbride are legit

i wanted cooper too but not mad at the picks at the end of the day... they got some solid guys and nobody that has a wow factor but then again we not in the lottery lol...hoping grimes and mcbride are legit

I think this is where the disconnect is from fans. Could we have gotten a better player than who we took? Sure, we won't know til they actually play in the league. But we have to keep in mind we picked late. more often than not you're not getting an instant impact starter at pick 20+

Summer league team should be fire with Miles-IQ-Grimes-Obi

Maybe throw Knox in there so he can pad some stats.

58th overall pick probably won't contribute much, if at all, but like adding athleticism in Jericho Sims

58th overall pick probably won't contribute much, if at all, but like adding athleticism in Jericho Sims
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom