Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

feel like copping a jersey just for the sake of it.... but nah i like all 3 players just dont need a jersey now but they look dope... if you had just 1 choice who would you cop all away blue jerseys sprewell, houston or marbury

feel like copping a jersey just for the sake of it.... but nah i like all 3 players just dont need a jersey now but they look dope... if you had just 1 choice who would you cop all away blue jerseys sprewell, houston or marbury
Spree ... no question!

The sample size of Kemba x Fournier in Bos bodes well for the Knicks offense. So much so, whatever advantages Elf x Bullock had defensively are negated. Perhaps thoroughly in a Thibbs system. The man is a genius for what he does on that side of the ball.

If Knicks coulda had Pringles take a stop on this side of the bridge on his farewell/job hunting tour, this year would have been ECF bound. See what he did in NY with Chris Duhon running the show. DRose 2.0, Kemba, Deuce would all average 5+ assists. Knicks easily score 110+ a night. More than enough for Thibbs to work with. There’s too much talent here now, collectively.

And the combined improvements from Randle & RJ elevates the team’s floor so much. Randle got EMBARRASSED in the playoffs. You gotta trust he won’t allow the moment to swallow him up like that again.

RJ just in his 3rd year now & already tasted playoff intensity. Nothing has gone perfect or smooth for son thus far neither. Still proving doubters wrong. The way the game is played these days, can’t really determine what a player’s ceiling is based on athleticism. The second season & 2nd regular season option on a 4th seed team. Along with a point guard who never ever fed you the ball for some more easy buckets.

Won’t dare try to determine how far he takes his game just yet. Better Jimmy Butler sounds like a pretty good guy to have on your team though. He also seems to have that mamba mentality. He wants the spotlight.

Last edited:
Frank got an A on the group project

D6EF999A-BAA4-4497-BD76-478B0C0AFF2F.jpeg

Frank gon get one more deal, a year or 2 before yo back playing in Paris or Lyon…He got the lotto pick pedigree that boosts you to multiple teams

He’ll be on some team this year, but son gonna be on that minimum & at most a 2 yr contract. Mans gotta stay healthy 1st tho.

Utah or San Antonio could work him straight.

If not, for whatever reasons, he had a good run & put on for his fam. I hope he was saving those game checks.

Because of this

After doing my evaluations, I’m rolling with Deuce. Might not happen this season or next, but that’s the starting point guard of the future until further notice. Short, but excellent scouting vid. Getting groomed from two elite elite handlers 😍. Two way player & plays bigger than his height. Who knows, maybe IQ’s success has softened coach.

I have faith the game will translate once he learns the nuances. Announcers kept saying he’s a winner and leader of men. Future is bright at MSG.

Last edited:
if we healthy, we a problem
that’s it
And that's my biggest thing, almost everybody looking at this new team like the players in the prime of their lives, never been injured, won't be injured, coming in to the season 100%

Well I'm looking at it like they're all 14%, tired, a year older and weaker, slower and probably dumber. Especially under Thibs grind you in to the dust work tendencies.

Back
Top Bottom