Official NY Mets 2012 Thread. Time To Face The Yung God, Mets Face Harper For 3 Games.

David isn't going anywhere, Sandy knew what he was doing letting Reyes go, he prefers Wright (as do I).

Having closer issues is the worst.  Seeing how their suppose to be the back-end of the pitching staff this has to be an issue.  This could of been a sweep in Miami if it wasn't for Francisco.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Miserable ending today.
Regarding Wright, I can remember before the season at least a few people in this thread talking about trading him, some saying he'd get a decent prospect back at this point...
Also,

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

francisco cannot be our closer. get this get outta here man.
Oh yeah, and this too.  Can't stand Benitez Jr.
He may have been getting squeezed today but even if he ends up with 50 saves I'll feel the same way.  Need to stay away from closers with Fransisco in their name.  They showed a graphic, I think yesterday, with all of the closers across the country that had gotten hurt or bounced from the role so far this season (I think there were 11 or something).  

Can't believe this clown Francisco is the reason Mets didn't sweep this Marlins team, and it ends up being a series loss and there were so many positives.

%*+%!$+ joke, hope he loses his closing duties asap.

Thought Francisco was about to blow it again.  Terry needs to stop coddling the guy and just give the job to Parnell for now.
Miguel Batista, 7 IP, no runs allowed...I'll take it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Can't believe we dropped those two in Miami cause we would be on a 9  win streak right now
30t6p3b.gif

Need to keep up the hot lay cause next month is brutal and we aren't going to win many games like this where we only get 3 hits.

At what point do we just send Ike back down.  I believe in his potential but he clearly isn't right at the moment, I don't think he is very healthy or confident.  I'd rather have him re-tool his swing in AAA and get healthy.  Works best for both causes cause then we can plug Duda in at first when Bay comes back.

At least with K-Rod we knew he would get the job done. It was a matter of was he not gonna give us a heart attack and go 1-2-3. Instead of putting in work with the winning run on second.

To bad right now Meija is looking like starter material

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

At least with K-Rod we knew he would get the job done. It was a matter of was he not gonna give us a heart attack and go 1-2-3. Instead of putting in work with the winning run on second.

To bad right now Meija is looking like starter material
Really?  I don't remember feeling that way.

...LOL @ BLOWING ANOTHER WIN FOR SANTANA. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Another quality start and it all means nothing.
PLEASE LET THIS GUY GO TO ANOTHER TEAM.

Since there is a rain delay and Sandy is doing a brief Q and A in the booth, I just stumbled upon this vid
laugh.gif

This was when Gado did nothing that whole year, and then had this game out of nowhere and finished the season strong.

Our last true "slugger", Bay was supposed to be our 30 HR guy
sick.gif

Delgado 9 RBI Vs Yankees

Back
Top Bottom