OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

we'd be even worse off long term with that trade. 3 FRPs and two young guys is excessive.

Thibs needs to go before Randle. as much as i dog Randle, Thibs is affecting the whole team. another coach may be able to fix Randle.

Make a move for Turner first, see how that plays out. If all that fails then we can look at bigger roster changing moves.

Mitch/Noel, Grimes/McBride, Knox, 2nd rounder should be enough.

all the analytics we have at our disposal and thibs still can’t see randle, rj and frenchy are trash. If they trade obi and stick with Randle I’m gonna be sick.

No thanks to Fox. Would drive me crazy having 3 lefties on the court. Teams would shut that down quick.

Shai I can 100% get behind though.

Not really a Ben Simmons fan but do you think we’d be better off from a Simmons and Randle swap?

Yes.

Simmons has the skills our team lacks most. Creating for others and defending the opposing teams best player. I’m 10000% sure he’d shoot in NY. These fans will make him shoot. Philly fans and especially coaching staff were too soft on him early on. Communication was terrible. Injuries aside, Look what Philly did to Fultz mentally smh.

Randle plays 35 minutes a game and idk how he impacts the game. He may not impact it negatively, but he damn sure doesn’t impact it positively. I honestly don’t know what he does that makes us better.

Can we trade for Fox and Myles Turner while keeping RJ/Randle/Obi ?
Randle is a hard pill to swallow bro .... no matter who you bring in ... Unless is KD, Curry, Lebron and maybe Kyrie .... do will think he is equally or better than the rest of the league. So he doesn't have to adjust.

Thibs gotta use this time to experiment with the young guys.

if Grimes gets more than 16 mins, he will hit at least 4 3’s.

We’re going to get washed anyway, so might as well give Grimes and Knox some burn. Let Knox go off for 24 points, so we can get some trade interest.

Back
Top Bottom