OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I really thought some of y'all were going hard on randle but after seeing him the last few games and especially today yall are right he's playing like trash.. I wonder if there's a trade market for him

like clockwork, 3 minute mark

this dude REFUSES to criticize randle under any circumstance :lol:

Thibs in the presser.

Well Grimes had a decent game, I feel like he just needs to calm down and learn the game. He needs to grind and earn minutes. As of now, Burks is our guy.

This guy is a ******* joke ....

Thanks for getting the team relevant, but it's time for you to go ....

the only silver lining is that we didn't give him a John Wall type of contract. even though i think that John's isnt that bad considering there is only one year remaining.

Who would we even trade for Wall?

Cause of his $44M salary you’d have to start with probably Fournier ($17M) , Knox ($5M), Kemba ($8M) for Wall and (1st rd pick)?

190C15C8-3502-4D6C-9D21-16F97219F04A.jpeg

Cause of his $44M salary you’d have to start with probably Fournier ($17M) , Knox ($5M), Kemba ($8M) for Wall and (1st rd pick)?

i'd easily trade Randle and Knox for Wall. i don't think Houston is expecting any picks, considering they're not even playing Wall. Knox is still young, which fits their rebuild. considering what we've seen from Randle this season, i'd much rather pay Wall for 1 year, vs 4 more years of Randle.

How many more 3's does Curry need to break the record?

EDIT: OK he needs 7 more. He's def. breaking it in MSG then :emoji_joy:

You're a terrible GM.

LoL

Why would anyone include picks when literally Houston is paying for this man to sit on the bench in street clothes.

If anything, we could be asking for a pick to take on that big salary.

Pretty sure he meant HOU includes a pick. Which they will if he’s not bought out.

Curious to know if Randle is the one involved in the Simmons talks. It would actually work out perfectly off the court since he can still be close to his family. On the court I’m sure he’d help as the 3rd option.

Wall? As in damaged goods John Wall? Shirley, you can get more for your reigning league MIP & former ROTM.

Swapping out Wall for Randle gets from the 10th to 9th.

Ben Simmons too much a mental ****** for NYC.

Pretty sure he meant HOU includes a pick. Which they will if he’s not bought out.

Curious to know if Randle is the one involved in the Simmons talks. It would actually work out perfectly off the court since he can still be close to his family. On the court I’m sure he’d help as the 3rd option.
Actually you're right ....

Terrible comprehension on my part. 😆

Don’t know how I got this lucky but tickets my boss bought for our team for an outing for tomorrow is about to be golden. Lucky as ****!! Get to see a record broken.

Obviously the Knicks / Thibs gave up on Knox. Might as well not play his *** after the last game he had. Keep that stock up.

I said last week in the NBA thread 100% chance Steph breaks the record at the Garden.

It was written……

Karma for not drafting him 😞

Back
Top Bottom