OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Bro ... you guys take care out there. There's definitely another gave of COVID hitting us.

9 Rams
8 Browns
4 Knicks

And so on ...

The school system in my area has a 70% increase in cases.

A bunch of vaccinated peeps i know caught it.

**** is crazy.

????????????????????????

This why Wally been here so long?

Whole time he's smashing this broad?!

Alan Hahn getting ****ed at his own home court.
:rofl: :rofl: @ "NBA fans" calling out Randle as if even non-Knicks fans are complaining that he can't be the 1st option.

**** just got real with the Clyde news. Speedy recovery, big guy. 🙏🏾 Hopefully it's just a positive test and he's asymptomatic.

I too think it important not to lose focus on RJ's development.

And Obi's.

And Mcbride's, of course.

Julius needs a return to form so he can get traded.

Screensho(1).jpg

Don't know how to feel , insulted or in agreement...

What could have been tho ...

it’s been over 10 years

who cares

espn and bleacher report just love to pull that stuff out whenever we play them bc it’s the lowest hanging “knicks are bad lol” joke

Bro ... you guys take care out there. There's definitely another gave of COVID hitting us.

9 Rams
8 Browns
4 Knicks

And so on ...

The school system in my area has a 70% increase in cases.

A bunch of vaccinated peeps i know caught it.

**** is crazy.

I work in a small office and 75% of my workplace got Covid. Every single of them were vaccinated. It's sad how many people just believed they could get this shot, take no precautions, do nothing to improve their health/immune system, never wear a mask, never be tested to enter any venue (like unvaccinated folks are) and life would just return back to "normal" just like that 🤦🏾‍♂️

I work in a small office and 75% of my workplace got Covid. Every single of them were vaccinated. It's sad how many people just believed they could get this shot, take no precautions, do nothing to improve their health/immune system, never wear a mask, never be tested to enter any venue (like unvaccinated folks are) and life would just return back to "normal" just like that 🤦🏾‍♂️
People are dumb ... i have both shots and booster and I carry myself like I didnt have the vaccine and i was high risk. **** that ...

People want to be so free and feed into the 1% mortality rate that dont think it will happen to them until it does.

Back
Top Bottom