OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I can’t even begin to express how EMBARRASSING that was.

They legit gave dude a ceremony. What is this ****

We look like some MFing sucker out here.
I’m one of the biggest haters of all time and even I wasn’t mad at this :lol:. You can’t hate Steph.

Im willing to bet anythiny that

Rose
Duece
Grimes
Obi
Simms

Go 50/50

Against

Burks
RJ
Fournier
Randle
Mitch

randle has played ok tonight, but the team plays with more energy with the young players out there and randle (& fournier) on the bench.

frustrating that it took 3 players going into health & safety to allow this to happen because otherwise it would be the same ol from thibs crusty ***

Last edited:
My only hope is that we never sign another French player again! Noah French background was trash, Fournier straight garbage, Frank worst player in league history and Fredric Weiss.

Deuce is the type of player thibs loves. I gotta assume the stubbornness will ware off sooner or later. More spurts like that and he'll have no choice.

Deuce is the type of player thibs loves. I gotta assume the stubbornness will ware off sooner or later. More spurts like that and he'll have no choice.
If that happens it will be at the expense of IQ when it should be at the expense of Journey man Burks.

Can Burks get hot, absolutely and do I want him to get some minutes of the bench?? Yes.

However, I don't want him near the starting lineup or taking minutes from the Knicks youth (Grimes, IQ, Duece, etc).

We can see that Knox has potential ... maybe not to be a superstar but to be a contributor but yet we are here signing dudes that seem at times unplayable with not hussle or grit.

ain’t no way randle isn’t passing on these open shots on purpose

ain’t no head games
ain’t no mental lapse

dude reads everything fans say about him and is passing on shots in revolt

dude rather play like *** on purpose to make a point than play better

Obviously Burks is bricking and Randles effort is *** ... why not put Dueces Knox and or IQ?

Cause Thibs a *****.

If that happens it will be at the expense of IQ when it should be at the expense of Journey man Burks.

Can Burks get hot, absolutely and do I want him to get some minutes of the bench?? Yes.

However, I don't want him near the starting lineup or taking minutes from the Knicks youth (Grimes, IQ, Duece, etc).

We can see that Knox has potential ... maybe not to be a superstar but to be a contributor but yet we are here signing dudes that seem at times unplayable with not hussle or grit.
I would personally love to see things semi blown up with Burks, Rose, and Taj being the only vets left. IQ just isn’t as good as the others on this roster in the backcourt. He doesn’t have the potential to be better either. He’s a nice solid backup though. He will hopefully flourish somewhere else soon.

I think we gotta let Thibs go

I don't think the players are responding to him anymore...feels like he's lost whatever it is he had with the squad

I think we gotta let Thibs go

I don't think the players are responding to him anymore...feels like he's lost whatever it is he had with the squad
Bro ... this dude put Duece which was all over the floor on D and was making shots .... and then he just janked him never to be seen . I just want to break the ******* TV bro.

Yea...Thibs is too stubborn. Hasnt learned a thing.

These quarters are on him. He's leaving players who are cold or ineffective in for way too long.

Back
Top Bottom